1) Chinese New Year cookies are just the best. Someone should open a shop that sells them all year round. I'll be a regular customer. Love the coffee almond cookies, peanut butter cookies and pineapple tarts the best.
2) The gloomy economic outlook is already reflected in the Ang Pows. This year's Ang Pows seem a lot smaller than the previous years.
3) I don't seem to have trouble explaining to my relatives what I do for a living anymore. Now lucky for me, most of them have heard of Nuffnang. When I used to tell them that I was doing an internet business, I used to get a look that said
"Ahhh.. another one of those guys that are just too lazy to work so you create an excuse to stay home and play computer games".
4) Speaking of games, I played wayyyy too much Guitar Hero this trip back. Can't help it when my family tells me that playing Guitar Hero with them is "spending time with the family". After all, it's Chinese New Year.
5) The Nuffies are really hardworking. I can see by the e-mails that go out that many of them are still working from home throughout Chinese New Year.
And when they're not working, they do things like what Raine from Nuffnang Singapore did in an e-mail she sent to all of us.
Thank you Raine.