Man I'm so tired now I feel like just kicking back and reading to sleep. Then again I think about all of you logging on to my blog waiting for an update so I've decided to do a quick one.
1) Last weekend I was at the Playboy Roadshow in MidValley.
It was so much fun. Some Nuffnangers went as Bunnies to win a Prada and Burberry bag. They got so much attention it almost looked like the whole mall was crowding around them.
I even looked upstairs and there were so many people on all 3 floors above crowding around the railing looking down.
I guess the Lamborghini and hot models helped attract that attention too.
2) Was in Singapore since Monday. Flew there for work, had an important meeting on Tuesday with some people from Europe. Learned that some people really know how to live life. One of the French guys we met has a restaurant in Singapore. So what he did was for the fun of it, he named items on the menu after some of his friends in his group. Like... "Timothy Tiramisu". Only that it sounded cooler with European names.
3) After my meeting, the rest of Tuesday was spent mostly in the office of Nuffnang Singapore. Realized how hard the team in Singapore were working for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards happening next week.
Some of my colleagues there have been sleeping over at the office for nights and nights in a row. I guess it's a good thing that our office there feels nice and homely.
4) Woke up this morning to the sound of my baby niece playing around outside. Played with her for a while then had to go to work then off to the airport after that. She saw me bring my suitcase out with me so she knew that I was leaving and not coming back for a while.
She tried to hold me back, blocking the front door and then she started crying. The maid had to carry her away while I sneaked away. We both said Byebye. *sigh* Made me almost not want to leave for good.
If I have a daughter like that one day, I would so spoil her. Buy her like the biggest Pooh bears in the world.
5) Went to the Nuffnang office and worked on some plans with Clara on the blog awards then shortly after headed to the airport to catch a flight back to KL.
6) Waited in the airport while the flight got delayed for like 45 minutes. Ended up waiting for a long time but fortunately I had a book with me :)
Just started on it not long ago. So far so good. Did you guys like this book? (No spoilers please!)
7) Reached back to KL only to catch a massive traffic jam on the way home in the taxi. The taxi driver was getting so annoyed with the jam I was afraid he was going to drop me there and then and say "JALAN KAKI BALIK!!!". Fortunately he did not and he graciously sent me to my door step.
8) Came home then went straight for this HP event. They took a picture of me behind this backdrop when I got there. One of the promoters jumped in for the picture.
Then when I left the gave me this picture as a souvenir.
I'm still trying to think of how to explain this picture to Princess if she sees it at my place.