Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dumb

While washing up in the morning...

Me: *applies moisturizer on face* Why this moisturizer so watery one...

Princess: Mine's like that too. See which one you using?

Me: This one.. *points*

Princess: *Takes closer look* That's... a cleanser.

Me: *gives horrifying look at both cleanser and moisturizer bottles next to each other that look the same* HUH?! OH NO.... I used it as moisturizer before I slept last night.. (applied it and didn't wash it off thinking it was moisturizer)

Princess: AUUUGHHHH *disgusted*

Me: *sigh* Dumb me.


12 comments:

JD said...

Hahaha, bossstewie, happens something if one is sleepy.

Kancilbiru said...

hahahaa...

Wendy Sim said...

LMAO!!!!

conan_cat said...

lol! xD hahahaha! well now you know better :P

Boss Stewie said...

haih.. stupid me...

Huai Bin said...

Erm...I still don't know the difference between the two since I use shower gel for everything (even shampoo). T_T

It's probably why I'm balding at this age.

WP said...

LMAO!! you're my idol :P

rjs mama said...

oh no! it might dry out your skin :(

Kathryn Ng said...

HAHAHAHA, sorry, cannot help laughing! LOL That was seriously funny. But yeah, it might dry out your skin! Tonight make sure you put lots and lots of moisturizer on, NOT cleanser. XD

How Jun said...

Things like that happens when we're too busy!

http://howjun.blogspot.com/

Matjoe said...

LOL. hahahaha

nikicheong said...

Er, maybe you need to label them manually. :D