Thursday, November 19, 2009

Going to HK Disney!

Phew it has been quite a busy week for me. Did so many things with many more to do. Tomorrow is my last work day for the week though. I took Friday off because Hong Kong Disneyland invited Princess and I and a few other bloggers from Malaysia and Singapore over for the weekend. I can't wait to go back.

I love Disneyland.. it's the happiest place in the world!

All the rides, the parades, the happy people!

It's not going to be all play for me though. Supposed to go in for a quick meeting with the people at Hong Kong Disneyland. Did you know that HK Disneyland has been running campaigns on Nuffnang Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines? Gotta say I love working on Disneyland campaigns. Their ads are so cute!

Will blog about the trip in time to come. Can't wait to go!

Have a great weekend everyone :)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

damn fun lor! jealous.

JD said...

Have a nice trip then. Meaning no chance for live this week lor. Nvm, can wait. Have fun in HK!

dreckker said...

I is envious... >.<

Yew Jin said...

Wow! You will be going in time for their Winter Wonderland theme! Make sure you go on the "It's a Small World Christmas" ride!

KY said...

I JELES!

Kancilbiru said...

so jeles ok! ^-^

Ken Wooi said...

INVITED??
wow.. that's so SO cool..
enjoy playing with shirtless mickey and pantless donald ya.. ;)

kenwooi.com

Accyee said...

oh so funnn!! have lots of fun and take lots of pictures k :)

Skyland HaCKeR said...

wah, very interesting article, .. I really want to go there

ahlost said...

Have a great weekend ;)

Omniskin Malaysia said...

lol i just came back from HK

Anonymous said...

I OLSO JELES! I WANT TO GO!!!!!!