Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Meeting Mae

I happened to meet another reader just last weekend.

You guys remember Mae right?

Mae's the girl who found her boyfriend through this blog.


I asked her what she thought about me before and after meeting me and this is what she said.

  • I don't think you're a pervert anymore!! (Just kidding, I know all guys have wandering thoughts.. ALL THE TIME.)
  • You're smaller than I imagined you to be.
  • You're not as fat as you have exaggerated.
  • Your mole is smaller than I imagined to be too.
  • You're really nice!!! More so than I anticipated you to be!
  • A lil' more serious than I imagined. But who can be funny all the time right?

DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT?

SHE SAID THAT "all guys have wandering thoughts... ALL THE TIME".

What's that supposed to mean?

That's not true right? Right?

All we guys think about is how to treat our women with respect, dignity and LOVE!!!

Check out Mae's full blog entry here.

12 comments:

testing said...

Erm ... Unfortunately , THAT'S RIGHT *Evil grin*

Boss Stewie said...

NOOOO SQUALL... NOOOOO !!! HOW COULD U SELL US OUT?!

andrew said...

HAHAHAHAH
"All we guys think about is how to treat our women with respect, dignity and LOVE!!! "
hahah wtf boss, even hearing the words come out of ur mouth, did u believe it?
okay lah..some do...like boss timothy stewie tiah..but most dont..like every other guy hehe :)

mae said...

Waa you featured me in a post? *hidung kembang* and yes, I agree with myself that all guys have wandering thoughts. Gays not excluded! Wait. That conjured uncomfortable thoughts. EWW!

Unknown said...

guys have wandering thoughts.... hmmmm... i wonder.... *wanders around to ponder the statement*... we do????

Horny Ang Moh said...

All nomal guy do have 'wandering' thoughts. But there r many type of 'wandering' thoughts. Which type do u refer 2?? He! He! Have a nice day bossy.

electronicfly said...

all guys have had wandering thoughts..but every time? sure boh?

Anonymous said...

all the time?!?! definitely not man!!! we're serious, upright and honest creatures! kudos to boss man!

Men take our your willies and fight for your name! heheh :p

Boss Stewie said...

andrew: HAH!!! are u calling me a liar? hahaha

mae: nooo nooo stay away from those thoughts

william: yeah my point exactly! we don't right?

hor ny: yes what i meant to say was... we have wandering INNOCENT thoughts :P

her feiness: lol.. yes.. we have wandering INNOCENT thoughts all the time.

suicidal: HEAR HEAR!!!

pinksterz said...

her feiness: lol.. yes.. we have wandering INNOCENT thoughts all the time.

how innocent IS THAT innocent? LOL

Eve said...

Oo..no wonder i saw Linsey at gurney on sunday.. :)

陈一豪 said...

Man, Mae must have gotten the brunt of William's wandering thoughts. Hehe

Oh boss!!! I'm going to Penang! Going on the 8th April. Want anything from PJ? PM me on MSN yeah?