Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hitman The Movie

I was a big fan of the computer game Hitman.

It's just hard to NOT love a game like that especially when you're a guy (yes this is the part where the ladies come in, shake their heads and say "tsk tsk.. men and violence")

I loved it not because it was just one of those silly games where you go in and shoot monsters for no damn reason but because it was a game that required a little bit of thinking.

Like you can't just go into a house shooting your guns of glory and killing everyone there.

No you'll have to kill the guard, steal the guard's clothes, climb into the window.. etc etc... and yes I know it's a longer process to get a job done but hey it's more fun that way!

Naturally when the movie came out... I was overexcited but yet worried.
Overexcited because I had waiting a long time for this movie to come out.

Worried because... my expectations of it were so high. I knew I was going to be disappointed somehow.

Yet, I came out of the cinema GLEAMING!!!

IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!
PERFECT!!!

Only thing that bugged me was that Timothy Olyphant's voice didn't quite fit the role and it would be nice to have Vin Diesel's voice in there but that didn't bother me too much.Heck and the best thing about the movie is that unlike other action movies, they wasted no time on romantic love scenes. You would think the action hero like Hitman will fall in love with a hot chick and get it going somewhere in the middle of the movie right?

Not in this movie!!!

The hot chick tried to seduce the Hitman but he didn't go for it.

Now a man who can withstand the seduction of a hot chick is A MAN (Possibly a gay man but a man nevertheless)!!!

Take for example this beautiful lady here.

Guys, if this beautiful japanese chick tried to seduce you would you be able to fight her off?
The answer that most of you would give is NO.

But some of you cocky dudes will say "YES... I BOLEH TAHAN".

In which case I will ask you another question.

If Leah Dizon tried to seduce you would you be able to withstand her?

The ONLY ANSWER to that question is NO!!!

IF YOU SAID YES THEN LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR...

AND CALL YOURSELF A DAMN LIAR!!!

THEN BEG FOR FORGIVENESS FOR LYING IS A SIN!!!

A SIN I TELL YOU!!!

LEAH DIZON IS SO HOT SHE WOULD BURN A HOLE THROUGH MY COUCH IF SHE WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME NOW.

Okay... how the hell did I get from talking about Hitman to Leah Dizon.

Alright back to Hitman.

Okay so watch Hitman ok!

Here's the trailer.


I thought it was awesome!!!

The best movie I've seen this year (Don't count Transformers lar!!!)

And I'm not saying that just because I'm a guy ok?

The girls I watched it with thought it was fantastic too. Though they wished there were some love scenes. Ishh.... girls... want love scenes go watch City of Angels lar...


Hitman is too macho for love.

17 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Eh! Don't insult my Transformers okay! I watched the movie 9 times in the cinema, 5 times on cinema version, 4 times on DVD rip version okay!

Transformers top Hitman, anytime.

Chris said...

hahaha... I think Boss meant that Transformer is by default the best. So if you don't count Transformers, Hitman will be the best.

Anyway it haven't shown in Singapore yet. This week I think. Can't wait to watch it. Maybe next monday...

Boss Stewie said...

jason: eh!! eh!!1 i also liked transformers.. but it got a bit draggy in the middle with the autobots hiding around the boy's house

chris: hahaha!! you haf to watch it!

Mun said...

Tim, go check out this movie "Shoot 'Em Up " too if you like action movie with no nonsense shooting scenes. It is a crazy yet funny macho movies.

I shall check out Hitman too. ;o)

Super Gentleman said...

wahhh leah dizon!!! HOT HOT HOT!!! piang ehh, jason watch tranformers 18 times... i only watched twice... LoL... bt i still think d game tops d movie leh boss... dey din apply much of d stealthy thingy in d movie... in d end it bcame a shooting spree... i still prefer him going around n strangle ppl wif a steel wire... hahahahz...

Nicole said...

alright.. u got me wanting to watch this movie. Now I need a date.

Transformers is pure evil man!!!

http://nicolekiss.blogspot.com/2007/06/transformers-rawks-my-boat.html

Hong said...

movie was a bit of a disappointment...needed more action scenes and he was acting too humane. if u remember playing it hitman has only 1 expression which is no expression. though the part with the fibre wire and wakizashi is acceptable. the beginning part and the ending part just screwed up the whole process. u see him sitting with a gun like James Bond....nooooo. the part which he runs around the hotel escaping is acceptable and hiding the weapons and all. but in the end it was a disappointment. especially the part where he talks about God.....too american


rated 6.5/10

p.s. now imagine stewie dressed up like 47 going to kill lois. fibrewire, wakizashi, silverballers and poison syringes. location St. Petersburg not Spooner Street

Horny Ang Moh said...

Tq Bossy for this review! I will watch this movie once it is available! Mean time I am a 'hitmen' everynight! I practice 'shooting' with my bazooka! Oh yes! That two ladies are very hot! Anymore ladies to review? U have good taste!
Have a nice day!

[fong88] said...

expect more from hitman actually..>.<

Evil Chica said...

vin diesel makes de movie hot wif his biceps...fuhhhyohhhh...boss, u shld work out like him too..

kimfei said...

I havent watch this,but seems like very nice after you recommend it..well..i will suggest the girls go for Enchanted..very nice indeed.

BaBy_oN_BoArd said...

Enchanted not only for girls, boys are encourage to watch it as well.. It was so fantastic during this holidays.. Full with xciting & fantastic movie... Hitman well done too, but i prefer transformer!!!

Observer said...

Eh... u r wrong la.. if Leah Dizon seduce him, c what happen !!!!

The show is quite fast.. mindless fun.

Observer said...

Oh btw, the chic in the movie is not HOTTT !!!!

Danny said...

Hey Tim, come let's go watch another round. :P

Boss Stewie said...

OIOIOIII!!!

why u all diss a movie i like haha!

Unknown said...

i likey the movie toooo... best movie so far as well (Transformer not counted too la of coz.. watched dunno how many times d, din keep track, got it in dvd version *lanun-ted punya la of coz*)