Friday, October 10, 2008

The Word "SHIT"

Today started as a really busy day for me.

I started off with a 9.00AM meeting far away from the office which dragged on till 11.00AM and then having to head back to the office to clear up some work before I went off again for a 2.00PM meeting far far away from the office.

In between the short lunch time I had in the office, I ran down to the coffee shop and gobbled up a plate of fried rice in 10 minutes only to come up again to clear up my work emails as fast as I can.
Then before I knew it, I was going to be late but just before I left I ran to the toilet to answer nature's BIG call (Yes I took the quickest dump ever performed in the history of mankind).

Once I got out of the toilet, I shouted for Pinky who was going to follow me for the meeting
"OI PINKY!!! JOM LETS GO!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!"

Pinky sprung from her seat and followed me out of the office and into the elevator.

While in the elevator I said
"Dammit lah.. I'm so damn busy today I don't even have enough time in the office to clear up my shit".Pinky suddenly gave me an awkward look and replied
"Uhh... so uhmm... you.. didn't... wipe your ass after your shit just now? Uhmm... ok Boss"

My eyes opened wide and I stared at her
"NO LAH!!! "SHIT" AS IN FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING LAR... MEANING MY WORK LAH.. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!"

22 comments:

Nicki said...

hahaha... eyer... geli...!

Jason Lioh said...

HAHAHAH...

I didn't see the last paragraph. I didn't see the last paragraph. I didn't see the last paragraph. I didn't see the last paragraph. I didn't see the last paragraph.

Boss... Yeerrr...

billy said...

Hahahahahahahahaaa .... I would have figured that if you didnt have time to do that ... you didnt flush either .. yucks ...

陈一豪 said...

Eh boss, your scar for this week.

Imagine erm... little nuggets hanging onto the hairs.. heehee see you at work later taaa

electronicfly said...

ROFLMAO! Pinky so cute!

But I did think of work, rather than poopie, when reading that sentence..

MY tiny LiFe said...

hahhahaha...funny...

Pinky Tham said...

ya boss... you give me a little scare earlier..

Boss Stewie said...

hahaha i guess most of you guys would have pinky's reaction

Charlie Chan said...

If you didn't flush, otherwise your office will smell and people will know eventually... hehehehe

Isley Chang~ said...

haha

you should wash it.

to be more faster, you should have a toilet in your office like the one at midvalley where inside the toilet bowl there have speacial pipe to wash arse

Penang Tua Pui said...

haha.. sometime a good meal is important.... don't simply put anything inside ur mouth only to fill up ur stomach....

else how u can grow fatter...

hee hee

KY said...

Hahhahaa, all that smelllll

panda said...

hahaha...pinky got a whiff of something....

Zzzyun said...

lol..i really thought u meant tat u didnt flush! :P

Nicole said...

haha.. i like pinky!

pinkpau said...

stewie which coffee shop was it T____T was it THAT coffee shop T___T

test said...

ROFL: X100 million
Note: i almost thought the same thing like pinky then again u are the boss! XD

May Zhee said...

HAHAHA pinky so cute!

kent chan. said...

hahaha! i tot u really din clean up your EHEMM.. BOSS STEWIE.. damn funny!

RealGunners said...

i was just wondering, has there been any cases in the nuffnang office where someone really didn't clear their sh*t @ flush after use?

michelle said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

- m i c h e l l e - said...

No wor, my reaction wasnt the same as pinky. I thought you forgot to flush the toilet, or ur shit got stuck on the toilet bowl and u didn't have time to clean it.

Oppsie, that was a lil too disgusting. Sometimes, I can be so gross, I amaze myself. Ewwww. :P