Monday, May 21, 2007

Jenkin Yat is Santa Clause

I announced that the winner of the San Francisco Steakhouse dinner is Jenkinyat and this was his e-mail to me.



eh Boss..thanx for the dinner 1st..
but actually i got the answers in some kinda so-called inhonest way la..
so my intention is not to get the free San Francisco Steakhouse dinner..
just to play around with the questionnaire..
so umm..how if i suggest that u belanja all those who get 100% with a more reasonable meal instead of a luxurious one (u can X me out if u wanted too..hehe)
or else, just belanja Emily T la..ofcoz belanja chicks ma *winks* hahaha..
anyway, here's my contact number 012-*****
see u around and have a nice day :D
P/S - thanx for pimping me..kekeke

The dude wants to share the dinner with the other 2 winners Wingz and Emily.

(Nicholas is not counted because he was honest enough to admit that he cheated.. right Nicholas? HEHEHE)

Now I'm not sure what I should do. Should I just take Jenkinyat for that steak dinner ... or include Wingz and Emily and have a cheaper dinner instead.

I'll let my readers decide!

Vote in the comments now dudes!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMFG FIRST FIRST FIRST!!!!! AGAIN!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!


SINCE THIS IS SUCH CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION I SAY BRING ME ALONG!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH


and since i'm feeling generous too. bring emily and wingz too then. :p oh and nicholas too for being such an honest boy.

Anonymous said...

and as usual. time to spam!!!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe i'm first the moment i start posting after my little hiatuses here and there. ok la last spam! :D congrats to jenkin, wingz and emily! respecto to nicholas!

TNS said...

let have around of TT, all invited

Chee Hsien said...

Include nicholas too lar... should treat for his honestly.. hahahahaha.. Belanja all lar, cause the system not counting correctly eh, those who submit late get to the top of those who submit earlier. Emily deserve coz she was the 1st to get 100. :P

electronicfly said...

belanja all part of your ice cream. Win-win situation. They happy get to eat ice cream, you happy won't get so fat. =D

Jason Lioh said...

See, what Chee Hsien said is true! Next time I am going to be the last one to do the test. Hmph!

hao said...

Bring all of us that comment here. *whistle*

hao said...

And you actually published his hp num. I guess he's starting to receieve sms like "YOU CHEATER!" from your readers now. XD

JenKin Yat said...

aik boss..u got post my number meh.? no wonder i got few anonymous number when i'm having my test la..hahahaha :P

btw..just bring us 4 go la :P
Hongkie ke..Esquire ke..Chillis ke (LOL)..Jap buffet ke..hahaha..

Nicholas said...

Don't include me :O I did the test for like 10 times :P I wanted to know wat the answers were. That's y I did the test over n over again.

Give the treat to the rightful winners. Take Emily, Wingz and Jenkin :)

earl-ku said...

where the hell is mine, settle mine first ...

CLare said...

Bring all of us lah, kao tim...no need headache...

Cely said...

make it an unofficial blogger gathering? haha