Thursday, March 27, 2008

Guilty As Charged

Yes... I'm guilty as charged.

I haven't updated my blog for a while now.

Sorry been really really busy these few days with work.

Just to give you an idea of how busy I am, it's the end of the month and this month alone Nuffnang is sending out something like RM80,000 in cheques to many many bloggers so you can imagine all the checking and double-checking and verifying that I have to do before I approve all these cheques.

Will blog tonight or tomorrow.

6 comments:

yapthomas said...

no need la.. just send it to me can already la>>!!>...

yapthomas said...

I'm sure my cheque amount is like 1% of the total amount.. :P

Anonymous said...

Good luck boss! send some to me too!!=P

Cheng Chun said...

I just got my first RM0.25 yay. Hahaha. Thanks boss. :P

Unknown said...

hmm.. i haven't started earning yet.. how?

David Cheong said...

LOL! I still haven't request for cashout yet. No extras for me ah =p haha