Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meeting Berry & Lemon and Project 365

Princess today was telling me about this thing called Project 365 where you take a picture of your life every day and post it up somewhere, on your blog or something.

Then one day long long time from now you can look back and the pictures you took (as random as they may be) tells you a story of the things you've gone through in the past. I update this blog once every 2-3 days so posting a picture a day will probably make me have to update this blog every single day, something that I think might be hard if I'm caught up with work but is something I'm going to try to do from now on. 

Today I went to Sunway Pyramid for the unveiling of the Ribena Purple heart there right on Valentine's Day.

The purple heart is this really big transparent heart filled with purple Ribena bottle caps. 

I love Ribena! I just do. I started drinking it while I was a kid and now I end up still popping by 7-11 to buy a bottle once like almost every 1-2 days. 

It was a day of many celebrity Nuffnang bloggers being there and also a day of funny faces.

Like this funny face that Mehlin gave while telling us some story. I don't know at what point of the story did she decide to almost stick out her tongue.


Or this funny face that Mellissa made while KY was taking a picture with his phone.


A number of the top bloggers were there: KY, Sixthseal, Tziaaa to name a few....


 and I met Redmummy there for the first time too.


Pictured here with Reddaddy and Raymond from GSK.

It was also a chance for me to meet two other fantasy Nuffnangers: Bottled Berry and Bottled Lemon!

On the way to the screening of a movie they were giving us I bumped into Bottled Lemon. 


And we hit things off really quick (turns out we have something in common... she likes Ribena too).


Princess got jealous... so she started flirting with Berry who was just standing right across us... *cough* slut *cough*.

We ended up watching "New In Town" the new movie by Renee Zellweger and after that I headed to get my hair cut.


While I was getting my hair cut, Princess was all busy getting her nails done, 

and taking ugly pictures of me wrapped in a giant plastic bag getting my hair coloured.


In between all that action we saw the Predator getting his hair done too. Tried to initiate small talk with him but he didn't seem very friendly.

So that was my afternoon out on Valentine's Day. I was supposed to go for a surprise trip but it got canceled in the last minute :( Don't ask why.

And finally... to officiate the opening of Project 365 on my blog (and on Princess's blog), here is my first picture of Project 365.

Project 365: Day 1, 14th February 2009

Princess and I in front of the big purple heart.


12 comments:

six said...

BOSS!
still princess??
not queen meh??lol...and u're the king?? xD

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Only when they are married, then she will be the queen? ;p

Btw, Happy Valentine's Dayz~

Gypsy On The Move said...

I came across the project 365 at Princess' blog too and I think it's a good one. Something to appreciate yourself in the daily life. Have been thinking to start one myself.
=)

Kay said...

confirm get married!! =D

Mellissa said...

HAHA why was I making that face!!! :X

KY said...

wah you already have the dragon ball Z hair going on?!??

Boss Stewie said...

hahahaha she's still princess ok guys!

and woi don't say anything about marriage yet... too early :) after she see she angry

§pinzer said...

hahaha happy valentine's day bro :)

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Hehe, I love Ribena too!!! Just like u, I have it almost everyday :D

Marilyn said...

Oi Boss why you secretly take unflattering pics wan!

ahlost said...

Owhh... Love that pic !! So sweet :)

vialentino said...

nice pics!