Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Project 365: Day 10, 23 February 2009

Came across this campaign running on Nuffnang. I checked out their site a week ago to see some countdown they're having for something they're coming up with I suppose. 

Then just today I remembered it and checked it out again only to see that it's still ticking with 4 days left to go. Gosh when you actually count the minutes, time doesn't pass fast at all.

-----------------

Yesterday I learned that if Princess were to be my wife and I were to find a second wife, she would kill herself...

conversation with aud

Only to come back as a ghost to haunt me.

Nice Princess... nice... 

10 comments:

KY said...

it's all good so long as u're not afraid of ghostsss

Boss Stewie said...

ky: nothing scares me more than little girl ghosts in ghost movies...

fourfeetnine said...

wooooooooooooo~~~

Boss Stewie said...

hahahaha u so cute u

Simon Seow said...

Don't worry, as long as she doesn't kill herself wearing red dress, you're safe boss. LOL.

six said...

boss very loyal 1..hahaha!

ms.bulat said...

shock* then what bout the 2nd wife? will she haunt her too?

iamthewitch said...

"productive stuff"... Wonder what that means...

Greg Wee said...

Wow. It looks like she's holding on no matter what. I can understand the haunting part. Otherwise, there'd be no reason for her to die. Then you'll just be happy moving along & maybe adding a third one into your collection. She's short, but smart.

ahlost said...

Hahahaha.. So cute !!