Thursday, February 19, 2009

Project 365: Day 6, 19 February 2009

Went to the gym with Robb today. Was jogging on the treadmill when I kept getting work calls which subsequently led me to making more phone calls while I was on the treadmill.

At first I stopped jogging for a while just to talk on the phone but after a while I realized the phone calls were getting so long if I didn't start jogging then I never would. So I jogged and talked.

Was talking to Carol on the phone in one of my conversations then and after much hesitation she finally asked
"Are you on a treadmill or something?"

I said 
"Yeah.. how you know?"

She said
"I can hear you panting... "

And there I thought I was hiding my panting so well to make it sound like I was in front of a computer or something when I actually sounded like  
"Could you *pant* please *pant* help me prepare a *pant* proposal for *pant* ....."

PS: Thanks Robb for helping me take this Project 365 picture while I was on the phone.

7 comments:

Carol said...

We were in the office saying,u're either on the treadmill or on Robb!!!!hahahaha.

Breadpitt said...

lmao...@ carol comment....use a headset ..i saw girls in gym used to talk with their headset on phone (with constant sweet smile)while on strider machine...lol! u should try so u can multitask ...haha!

Boss Stewie said...

carol: haha carol!!! we'll see who'll be laughing in the office later :) we'll see

breadpitt: but how on earth do you keep a long going conversation while jogging without panting? :)

Pookyma said...

Sounds more like having sex than on the treadmill!!

Breadpitt said...

thats the point i envy them....lol! salute those girls i saw be4 who made it...lol! anyway , its not a good idea to so...focus on ur workout ...;-)

Chee Ching said...

Wah Boss semakin fit! XD

KY said...

why u so skinny wan!