Thursday, March 05, 2009

Project 365: Day 18, 4th March 2009

Ming and I were at NUS yesterday to give a speech to some students there. We went there early to set up some slides and stuff. Managed to catch this picture way before the talk started, just when we were all setting up.

Their lecture halls there are really really nice but that wasn't all that impressed us.

We told the Nuffnang Story to all the students there and when we opened up for questions, we had some really really good questions. Anyone watching could tell that everyone in the audience was really bright.

4 comments:

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

today I went to college and I saw a poster on the wall saying there is some conference or some talk going on with nuffnang being one of those involved. Something to do with law. Is it? will you be there?? =P

Boss Stewie said...

Hehhee no I won't be there.. some of my colleagues will though. I'll be traveling overseas for work =(

chanyip said...

haih. miss the talk. hope you will come back and give another :)

ChongX said...

come to NTU! i'm here XD