Saturday, March 07, 2009

Project 365: Day 20, 6th March 2009

Wei Leen from NUS just sent me this picture of me giving the talk at NUS the other day.

I tell you, any picture that is taken from below the chin level just makes you look fat.

Fat fat fat fat fat fat fat!


cindy khor said...

do you?? not really... maybe its due to the dim lighting... u still look charming :)

debra fong said...

omg vain pottttt: )

Tian Chad @ 永遇乐 said...

haha, if you are not satisfied train harder!! ;p

[ miss hazel ] said...

not THAT fat also wattt

Boss Stewie said...

cindy: haha really? great.. thank u hahaha

debra: hahaha yah when u are made fun off by princess on a daily basis... you get a bit vain

tian: yah! i know =( and eat less too

miss : hahaha thank u :) I shall tell princess

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

I actually thought the picture looks pretty good. With you head in between Nuff and Nang...xD nuang? thats vietnamest i think! and i dont think you look fat...maybe just not as thin? =P

Donna Bong said...

PPS: i accidentaly left this message on one of your older posts cos i thought it was ur most recent post. anyways... just so u read this =)

ps: this comment isn't actually about this particular posting of yours.. but I got bored studying, started to read your blog (since kennysia and all the popular bloggers talk about nuffnang all the time), and i started to wonder what your project 365 was. then I read all the way til when you actually started day 1! omg. hahah~ you and audrey are like the CUTEST things ever! yahh.. but that's all i wanted to say. LOL.
oh yeah, and you seem like a very very approachable boss. would definately send my resume in one day. hahaha

have an awesome day~

that project 365 of yours.. I think I'll start it on my trip back to malaysia from canada. so super duper excited :)

Boss Stewie said...

solitary: hahaha okok fine i'll settle for 'not as thin'

donna: hey! so glad I looked back at this post or I might have missed this comment too. Thanks for your very kind words! :)