1) Woke up late on Sunday. Was too late to go down to the hotel coffee house for the nice buffet breakfast they had every morning. No thanks to Princess who I'm pretty sure would rather be spit on by a dozen yaks that be awake at 10AM on a Sunday morning.
If she were Queen of a Country, I tell you she would make it illegal for anyone to wake up before 11AM every day. She would jail anyone who did.
Fortunately we found breakfast in the club lounge near the top of the hotel.
Took a picture there without noticing the white dude behind us make pretend he's flying.
2) Took Princess shopping where she unleashed a mini "stimulus package" of her own on the Metro Manila economy.
3) Found a Krispy Kreme store in one of the malls.
5) While Princess looked on at me worried about how fat I would turn in the next few days.
6) Went sight-seeing at the "Old Manila" city.
7) I wanted to stay in the van that was taking us around but Princess saw a carriage and insisted that we get out of our modern day vehicle and sat on that medieval form of transport.
It didn't matter to her that the horse had a shit bag tied right behind its butt to contain all its shit. With or without a bag of horse shit strapped to its ass, she wanted to be on that carriage.
8) Got on the carriage and looked down at the shit bag after my nose detected the smell of horse shit.
Made very slow movements to make sure I didn't trip and fall into that bag of shit.
9) Woke up Monday morning in time for breakfast! But only because I had to go for a meeting so I managed to convince Princess to wake up earlier with me.
Watched as she bragged
"HAHA! You have to work today.. I don't have to!"
10) Went to the Nuffnang Philippines office in Bonifacio High Street (and dragged Princess along with me).
Our unit number is 2E04.
Send us Krispy Kreme please!
11) Spent a long time going through a lot of paperwork and signing my signature on so many documents that I remember wishing someone would invent a pen that would magically sign documents for me.
12) Tried to focus on work while Princess (who was feeling neglected tried to distract me).
13) After some internal meetings with the Nuffnang Philippines team, I went for a break to get some Krispy Kreme. They were giving away free donuts at that point and I ended up having 3 and a half donuts.
3 of which were given to me for free.
You just can't turn down FREE KRISPY KREME.
14) Had a very nice dinner with the entire Nuffnang Philippines team.
15) Then went on to this bar called Mag-Net where they had this thing on Monday nights called "Rockaoke". It's like Karaoke except that you go up on stage alone to sing in front of everyone with a live band playing behind you.
Eric and Jay forced both Princess and I to put both our names down to go up on stage to sing but only Princess got called up in the end.
16) Watched Princess have her 5 minutes of fame on stage singing "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer. Went up to take many pictures of her and stood in the crowd admiring her.
She looked like this adorable girl on stage that everyone loved and I wish I knew. She was like a star!