Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Project 365: Day 31, 17th March 2009

I love ice-cream!

I'm sorry.. I can't help it... but I LOVE ice-cream.

Since my bid to lose weight 6 months ago though I've cut down significantly on my ice-cream. I even went a whole month without ice-cream once... something I almost never do!

Now that I've lost a lot of weight and actually built up some muscles I occasionally reward myself by eating a bit of ice-cream here and there.

But only when Princess is not around. When she's around and I want to eat ice-cream, she pokes my stomach to remind me that it can grow again.

Last night we were at Cineleisure Damansara for a screening of Confessions of a Shopaholic. I was queuing up to buy popcorn when I saw the yummy delicious ice-cream stand right next to the drink and snacks counter.

My mouth watered... but Princess gave me a glare.

So no ice-cream for me =(

I could only watch as other people happily bought and enjoyed their ice-cream =(

11 comments:

fourfeetnine said...

wow a rare sighting!

baby i don't like how you make me look like a food nazi :(((((

Terrence Cheang said...

hahahahha ! nice picture.

TianChad田七摄影 said...

You were there yesterday?
What time movie??

I was there with my friends around 9 something for "The International"

Didn't saw you ar

Boss Stewie said...

fourfeetnine: hahahaha but but you do make me feel bad when i eat good fattening food

chu king: hahahaha taken with my iphone

tian: yeah my movie was at 9.30pm :)

Jeffro said...

woah.. no ice cream.. where can?? no fair.. Audrey~~ bagi Boss makan ice cream.. =D

Owlivia said...

this is the power of love xD

Unknown said...

You purposely put that last photo to remind you the result of your size if you eat ice cream is it? LOL!!! How appropriate! :P

MikeM said...

aiyo, eat ice cream only mar... like tat also kena control??

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Aiks.. I was at Hall 8.
Nvm, you both will be in the upcoming Music Bash Event right?

C u there! ;p

ahlost said...

I would encourage my bf to eat instead cos I want to make him FAT !! *evil grin*

ms.bulat said...

T_T i don't know which is mre touching.

you giving up ice cream for aud cause you love her so or her having no choice but to stop you from eating your fav food.

Wathe