Friday, May 08, 2009

All Work and No Play Makes Tim a Sick Boy

Okay I've been bad.

Really bad.

Because I haven't updated my Project 365 for a while.

BUT BUT BUT!!! 

There is hope... because I have a picture for every day of the past few days. Let me start at 2nd May 2009 where I left off.

This is Princess and me at my bro's apartment in Singapore just right after we went for dinner.

Project 365: Day 76, 2nd May 2009

We hopped on the bus home the next day and she camwhored to take this picture. I'm so glad she did because I forgot to take a picture myself for Project 365. 

Project 365: Day 77, 3rd May 2009
This is us in the bus... I think

The next day was a workday for all of us. It was also the first day of work for Jestina, one of our latest Nuffies.

Project 365: Day 78, 4th May 2009

We went for lunch at Berjaya Times Square then dropped by Krispy Kreme to get some donuts. Surprisingly there wasn't a queue at all. I guess maybe Malaysians have gotten through with the donut crazy phase.

On Tuesday I had the workshop there I was supposed to give about Blog Marketing & New Media.


This is Isabella, one of the participants of the workshop. I think she is damn funny.

See the way she smile haha!

This is almost everyone who were at the workshop I think in total there were 31 people who went, out of the 35 places we had.

Project 365: Day 79, 5th May 2009

Right after we took this picture a few people came out from the toilet having just missed the group photo. So we took another one with the professional camera but not with mine :(

Took a picture with some of the Nuffies who went and Kim though.

The next few days following the workshop were terribly dreadful for me. I woke up Wednesday morning at around 6.30AM to go to the gym. But was feeling very tired and with a painful stiff neck, I decided to just skip gym.

Then I woke up a little bit later only to realize that I was having a fever. I took a couple of panadols then went to see a doctor. The good news is that I wasn't coughing or anything. All I had was a fever that kept coming back so that ruled out Swine Flu *whew*. Plus I haven't been to any Swine Flu infected countries so I guess that gave confidence to the Doc to say that I'm clear of all that.

I went home that afternoon and lay down in bed to rest but just about every 5 minutes that passed I would get one phone call. So I eventually gave up and decided to turn off my phone to rest in peace.

I spent most of my day on my bed.

Project 365: Day 80, 6th May 2009

Looking back I kinda realized why. The past few weeks or so I have been extremely stressed and busy. I kinda even worked through my long Labour Day weekend.

Here's how my long weekend for Labour Day went.

On 1st of May I woke up at 6AM in the morning to catch an early morning bus to Singapore. There I had lunch and all then I spent the afternoon in some work discussions after dropping Princess off at Far East Plaza to do her shopping. By the time I got back to the hotel at night I was really tired.

Then the next day I woke up at 8AM to meet a potential business partner in the lobby of my hotel. After that I went for lunch with Pierre and Ming and spent that afternoon as well just in some work discussions in spite of how tired I was.

Then Sunday came and I had to head back to KL and on Monday I dragged myself out of bed early in the morning to go to the gym eventhough I woke up with a stiff neck.

Then I was up early on Tuesday morning again to spend a whole day on the workshop.

I guess it was just a matter of time before my body gave in to all the lack of rest I've been getting and I fell sick.

The good news is that I feel a lot better now. The fever has subsided and I'm feeling closer to normal now. 

Project 365: Day 81, 7th May 2009

Was well enough to spend a good deal of my afternoon watching Las Vegas in my living room.

Hopefully I can head back to work tomorrow.

I think I'm desperately in need of a short break to get away from it all though.

18 comments:

fourfeetnine said...

*sayangs

i sayang u alot alot this weekend k!

- m i c h e l l e - said...

Elo Boss Stewieee! I hope you feel better now! :D

Ray said...

If I do recall...you have Xbox 360, right? Dude, you should chill out and play some games. Or listen to some songs. Both works for me though...hope it's the same for you.
Anyway, hope you recover faster and remember to play!

Boss Stewie said...

fourfeetnine: awww..... i need that baby... haha

michelle: i feel a bit better now.. thanks Mich :)

ray: hahaha yeah but believe it or not while I was sick I didn't have the strength to play xbox

JD said...

Get well soon....and will meet you on LIVE ok? Just got back my xbox.

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Haha, when you get sick you will get more *sayang* from Princess ;p

Mellissa said...

Take care, Tim, and get well soon so we can go Shanghai Ten and eat lots and lots of durian pancake when I come back :X

KY said...

Hello Jestina. And yesss. comee shanghai ten :D

Huai Bin said...

Yeah, a short break works wonders! :)

Anonymous said...

too hardworking lar you. i can see pimples on your face already. take a break, go vacation :D

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Go vacation with Aud....Go for a sweet holiday or vacation....It works!!!

anne_jo520 said...

Rest well and take care, Tim =)

Ubi said...

get more krispy kreme, sure feel better =D

electronicfly said...

boss, you lost weight!

and take care, there's a badass biasa flu bug going around. My nose's been running so much i think it could have gone around the world d. ;(

Carol said...

Please take care and get well soon!:)

Pinky Tham said...

poor tim.. so over worked la you.. haha go holiday with audrey beside phuket..

Jester said...

You are gonna be just fine! The power of love, you will never know how fast you can recover! :D
Hi KY

Jia Hui said...

read princess' blog n it seems serious. get well soon!