I looked at the date on my phone today and it has finally dawned on me (after a few days), that 2010 is here and here to stay. 2009 seem to fly by so quickly for me so I took the time to go through my blog archives to kind of see what it is that I had done in 2009.
That's the great thing about blogging if you ask me. There are two things I love about blogging. The first thing is reading the comments that I get after each entry (although in recent months for some reason you guys have started leaving less and less comments eventhough there are more of you reading my blog now than before. Why??? Do you guys find me less approachable or something now?)
Anyway the second thing I love about blogging is that your blog kinda acts like a personal diary of your life so every once in a while you can go back into your blog archives and read your old entries. You can then have a peak into what you did in the past.
So here are a few cool things we did in 2009.
1) Met Lolo
1) Princess and I attend Andrew and Jayen's wedding.
3) Held Princess' Surprise Birthday Party which was quite a success!
Princess and I go to Manila.
We went for a bit of sight-seeing.
And I had quite a bit of work at the Nuffnang Philippines office.
Was the peak of our spitting exercise then.
1) Found my horrid Secondary School Report Card
Saint Xaviers Boleh!
2) Went for the Nuffnang Music Bash
1) Kena Dengue.
1) Went to Phuket with Princess.
2) Attended the Media Specialist Awards where one of Nuffnang's campaign won a Gold thanks to the people at GroupM.
1) Attended Pierre and Lay See's Wedding.
2) Visited my Aunty Nancy who brought me up.
1) Won the JCI Young Creative Entrepreneur Award
2) Put up our first Nuffnang Philippines signage in Manila.
3) Revamped the look of our Nuffnang site.
1) Went to Melbourne to visit Nuffnang Australia's office.
2) Project Alpha's First Episode Released.
1) Attended the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards
2) Princess and I celebrated our One Year Anniversary.
1) Released the Nuffnang Milestones videos (Video about the Nuffnang Story).
2) Appeared in some media. On Astro Awani, on Personal Money magazine etc etc.
3) Went to Hong Kong Disneyland again ! Woohoo!
1) Went to Tokyo ! Yay!
2) Attended the Mister Potato Fiesta
3) Had our Annual Christmas Dinner with the Nuffies
Whew... it was one heck of a year.
Hope this year will be just as great!