Monday, May 05, 2008

I am in Love...

Okay everyone.

Here's the truth.

I have been in love for the longest time ever.

But as much as my love was there, I never could get myself to admit it or tell the world. Heck I couldn't even tell my closest friends.

Whenever they were around, I acted as if nothing happened between the both of us and I did that shamefully without thinking how it might make her feel.

Some of my friends like Pinkpau here had suspected that something was going on.

And some... like Suanie here probably knew but didn't give a fuk.
Thinking back, I have always been so unfair to her, refusing to acknowledging her for who she really was whether it was to herself or to the world. And this was someone who lay beside me every night when I sleep. Yes we have been sleeping together for a long long time.

Yet, she has always continued to love me and persistently stayed true and loyal to me.

Dear, I am so sorry for the way I have treated you.

Please know that I never refused to acknowledge you as mine because I felt you weren't good enough for me, but simply because I wasn't sure what people would think if they knew about us.

Will they continue to welcome us with open arms? Or will they laugh and ridicule us.

I know I pushed the limit during the Nuffnang Pajama Party when I decided to bring someone else instead of you to show to the world. Yes the world saw us and there are pictures all around the internet now with just me and her but please understand that she means nothing to me. I picked her up only to bring her for the Pajama Party and nothing else.

I also know that I have been traveling a lot lately and I haven't been able to take you along with me. I am sorry to neglect you in such a way but please understand, I do so because my work demands that of me.

I fear your patience may be growing thinner and your love fading away so please help me save the relationship I took for granted for so long.

I know dear.

We have been together for years and you deserve so much better. Hence I am writing this entry on my blog to confess not only to my friends but to the thousands of readers out there of your existence and how important you have been to me in my life.

Dear Readers, please let me introduce to all of you... my one and only...


Buh Buh

Buh Buh is my bolster that I first had as a little baby boy and have since kept. It used to be so much bigger than me in size but now it's tiny compared to me. My mother has tried (but failed terribly) countless times to throw Buh Buh away but I have always managed to keep it.

She shouldn't even bother trying! One of my other friends had his mum 'give away' his bolster while he was away studying in the UK and when he came back to find out about it, he didn't talk to his mum for a whole month!

So there you go everyone, meet Buh Buh.

I know some people who sleep with the oddest things ever from their old teddy bears, to security blankets, to bananas.. heck I even had an ex once that still slept with a cute little nappy she had when she was young. As for me... I stick to the simple tried and true bolster named... Buh Buh. I am proud to still have Buh Buh.

PS: Don't ask me why it's called Buh Buh. I guess I didn't know how to pronounce bolster well enough back then.

48 comments:

LeangFM said...

hah!
as expected ...
i know u will say abt bolster(and alike) when u say abt sleeping together

pinksterz said...

buh buh (read: wenqi)

hahahaha!

mae said...

I thought you were seriously going to confess your feelings towards *cough* wenqi *cough* but when I saw the nuffnang bolster...

I knew I was getting punk'd.

D'oh!!!!

PS: faster find a (authentic) feminine figure to hug in bed la. lol!

***cinDee*** said...

BOSS AH!!!

gimme heart attack isit...
i thought u gonna confess to (dot dot dot)

BUH BUH??!! Wtf...

Potong steam laaaaa

muahaha

Mun said...

Thought it is your plastic doll...

May Zhee said...

*await with bated breath for girlfriend to be revealed*
*see stupid bolster*
*spasm*
*die*

MuFFy said...

i knew it! it was about that smelly buh buh :P

Jess said...

anti climatic... -_-

Boss Stewie said...

WOI WOI WOI!!!

what's all this talk about wenqi..

Twinkle said...

Hhehehehe Boss.. dah agak dah U want to punk us. I quickly2 scroll down.... can see the smelly bantal.

Hehehehehe

KY said...

Yah, what's it about WenQi? Can stewie please explain?

RealGunners said...

wenqi is a hot chick? :D

my mom did exactly that to me.. well mine is not buh buh, but had slept with me for many years too, when i came back from my summer semester last year...

*gone~ you're gone~~~* sobzzz...

Boss Stewie said...

twinkle:

ky: yah i dunno what lor! how to explain

Boss Stewie said...

twinkle: HAHA!!

realgunners: yah.. did u not talk to ur mum for a month or something?

eyeris said...

Buh Buh and Banana, sitting in a tree... :D

joshuaongys said...

buh buh... lolx to me some of the sentence here u wrote are meant for "someone" to read haha

McGarmott said...

Damnit! I dunno why it took me paragraph 7 or 8 before I smelled irony ...

Boss Stewie said...

eyeris: OI!!!

joshua: oi!!!

mcgarmott: LOL!

Unknown said...

You are confessing sthg INDIRECTLY, arent you? kekekeke...

Genova said...

potong stim loooo

Unknown said...

ai~.. making me miss my bolster as well....

Boss Stewie said...

eileen: oi who said anythign about that?

genova: hahaha

em: awww

OI!!! everyone why talking about wenqi when the post is about buh buh... making buh buh feel insecure only now

Olivia said...

wtf? i knew it was gonna be about your bolster or something like that -___- but those sentences are meant for someone, aren't they? *winkwink

Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay said...

Weyh, don't make Buh Buh sad la you all :(

Buh Buh so god damn cute somore XD

Kesian la Buh Buh. I wanna hug Buh Buh 8D

Boss Stewie : Why they all like that one -_-lll So, can I hug Buh Buh? XD

Buh Buh : I respect you, you brave brave bolster, to be able to go through comments about your owner loving someone else T_T Brave, brave, Buh Buh. I love you Buh Buh! *changes to crazy fan girl*

joshuaongys said...

lol I DIDN'T SAY NYTHG BOUT WENQI.. i said someone hahahaha anyway this post reminds me of Phua Chu Beng ones, he got a pillow i think if im not mistaken hahahaha i miss watchin PCK lolx

RealGunners said...

i was just asking is wenqi a hot chick :D

anyway, nope i did not refrain from talking from my mom for a month.. haih kinda knew she would do that anyway, she has been trying to throw mine away since i was form 1..

who else was talking abt wenqi btw? all i see is buh buh and banana.. well, putting them together will be a nice sight i suppose hehehe *winks*

Kay said...

u mean the part when he says 'i love u' in his sleep while hugging the bolster and Margeret thinks that he likes a girl when it's actually a house?

yapthomas said...

something fishy lah..
eh.. WWQ.. can decipher this or not??

meow said...

haha, buh buh... i have a smelly blanket too, since i was one year old, hehe...

Belle said...

mine is bao bei haha
isit really an indirect confession?!!!!
when will the direct confession come?? buahaha

Simon Seow said...

I think Buh buh is into business already, I saw a Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. in The Curve the other day.

babychyu said...

-____- potong stimmmmmm ~~

immi said...

alamak potong stim.
or is this just an oblique way of confessing tim? ;)

Anonymous said...

woOoH! go Tim Go! i really dislike men who 'hide' their pretty babes under duno wtf circumstances. but thing is u're not one of them!

kudos to u ;)

- m i c h e l l e - said...

After the Yakult confession u made last time, i knew this was gonna be a prank! Hahaha. Anyway, yay at least i'm not the only one who's gonna keep the bantal busuk with me til i grow white hair. My pillow has a cuter name though, "chiam chiam". Guess cox i love the sharp corner of the pillow. HAHAHA!

Teabie said...

wow, i thought i was the only one with such "sleeping habits"! my mom also threw mine away when i was young, but i managed to weasel a small bolster and pillow from my granny. they're still with me. hehe.

Jade Z. said...

i have a "buh buh" like that also!!! the kapas inside is like damnnn old thats why its always flat at one side. hahaha! but mine is... triangle. =S

Nicole said...

you had me at "didn't give a fuk"

p0ts said...

well, there's a banana at the end of the post... if it wasn't included there would be less speculation mah, right? ;-)

nyx said...

*buh*wen*buh*qi*buh*

*COUGH*

heehehe

joanne liyeng said...

eh i got love affair with my bolster also. his name is lam chim. i think that's like hokk for bolster or something.

and weyh creepy la your romance. later buh buh wake up in the middle of the night and bantai sama you, how?

luving u 4-eva said...

i remember 3 yrs back my granny did de same she hid my bolster de cover up de one i needed to have to sleep with and i did not talk to her for a week till she gave in and gave it back to me.

things like this hold for us alot of memories

http://liz-de-light-of-my-life.blogspot.com/

Sharon Q. said...

Oh my!

I seriously tot it was a very romantic open letter to your beloved UNTIL I SAW YOUR BUH BUH!

Wah lau! Caught me sia!

Eunice said...

-_-" I thought u are going to show us ur girl!!!!!!!!!!! Brr........

Eunice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eunice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
caffe_latte said...

Damn! I didn't see that until the end of the post.
"-.-