Saturday, May 03, 2008

My Sister Says The Darnest Things

My dear sister is overseas now living the life of a student.

When I say student, I mean cleaning your own room, washing your own clothes etc etc.

I was talking to her just tonight on MSN when she said this.


Fayth Tiah says: (11:21:06 PM)
ahh..well i just sticked my hand into my own piss cuz our toilet bowl cleaner thing fell inside


Fayth Tiah says: (11:21:19 PM)

guess good thing it was not poo

Fayth Tiah says: (11:21:25 PM)
that wud b SICK

My sister says the DARNEST THINGS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me tell you what would be more sick.

It would be more sick if it's poo but the wet wet kind of poo so the water is all brown in colour and not see-through. So in order to fetch that thing in the water, you would have to stick your whole hand in to feel around for it then lift it up as it drips in shit water.

HAHAHAHAHA EWWW!!!

I feel like throwing up now...

BUCKET!!!!

14 comments:

JuLJuL said...

Hahahahaha! Yes, that would be sick. XD

Boss Stewie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MaE : ) said...

G-L-O-V-E-S.

BeWhoYouWantToBe. said...

omg why do you insist on posting sick stuff T_T

Kay said...

he has to do it for the sake of updating? :D

Anonymous said...

cool spelling -Fayth. why didn't u get a unique name tim? LOL

Unknown said...

EWWWW.. ok.. been saying eww the whole nite already.. hahaha

Boss Stewie said...

mae: hahaha but who would have rubber gloves lying around the house at any one time


bewhoyouwanttobe: hahahaha... they just come to me!

kay: yeah :P *sniff*.. things i haf to do just to update

samantha: HOI... TIMMYTHY IS A UNIQUE NAME!!!


em: hahahaha lol lol

realgunners: hahaha sorry dude.. how's breakfast

Nicole said...

i feel somewhat inspired by this entry

Unknown said...

desperate times call for desperate measures... anything can be a make-shift glove... plastic bags also can ma... as long as your hands have protection.

Cheers!

Jackson said...

Why does she use the toilet bowl cleaner when she's taking a piss? 0_o

Or does she not flush, like, at all? :P

Simon Seow said...

What thing in the water wor?

Quistreous said...

That is so typical of Fayth to say something like that. *pets Fayth's head and takes out antiseptic to disinfect germs*

Goddess of Glen said...

I think my sister says even more darner things.. want to compare whose sister say the strangest things? ;D