This Friday is a fairly exciting day for me. For one, it's Nuffnang's 2nd Anniversary. That means Nuffnang will turn TWO years old. Gosh I can't believe it's been only such a short time that we've been around. Feels as if we've gone through so much. I'll make another entry about that tomorrow.
The other thing that I'm excited about this Friday is a surprise that I have planned for Princess. When the year started, I told Princess that it was going to be a year full of surprises for her. And since then she has been if anything showered by constant surprises here and there, each one different from the other.
This Friday I have something planned for her and I've told her that but all she knows is:
1) I'm going to pick her up after work to take her for that surprise.
2) She should wear something nice on that day.
3) It is something I am very sure nobody she knows in her lifetime so far has ever experienced.
4) It's something she would never guess and something that she wouldn't think was possible.
5) It's something that you probably would only see out of movies or out of a chicklit.
One more day to the surprise. I'm so excited to see her reaction.
I'll probably blog about it over the weekend (if I get the chance to) so stay tuned ok ? :)
Oh and my picture of the day.
Pouring beer for myself at the GAB Tavern today. Will blog more about that in time to come :)
Project 365: Day 12, 25th February 2009