Nuffnang is having another big party coming up on the 6th of June: Standout with Tiger and Nuffnang. Just like all our other parties, we all need to write entries on our blogs to gain an entry (you know so the Nuffies can help narrow down who to pass the invites to if there aren't enough tickets to give away).
So that means even I have to write an entry in order to go for a Nuffnang party. This time though I thought the entry was a little more fun because all we're supposed to write is how "I'm a Standout in Life". At first I thought it would be easy, then after pondering over it for a while I began to realize that hey, it's a lot harder than I thought it would be to try figure out why you're a standout in life.
I even tried asking my friends on Facebook and these were a few of the responses I got.
I particularly thought the one from Vanda was interesting. Something I never knew myself.
Anyway here are a few things that I think make me a little different.
1) I have an abnormal craze for Fu Chuk. Like INSANE.
I LOVE FU CHUK... whether it's in steamboat or Bak Kut Teh... it is just... THE BOMB.
2) I buy ice-cream not by the scoop but by the bucket.... especially when I'm stressed.
I have though successfully managed to cut down this really fattening habit. I'm going to try to resist. End of the month on the 30th I'm going to buy some New Zealand Natural ice-cream and I am going to try to buy "reasonable quantities" instead. :)
3) Unlike a lot of other people, I wear a Man Utd jersey sometimes not because I'm a fan or anything but because Ming bought me one all the way from Old Trafford customized with "Boss Stewie" at the back of it.
He's been trying to convert me to a Man Utd fan. When I walk around with the Man Utd jersey a lot of other people I see with their own Man Utd jerseys turn to look at me... you know thinking I'm one of their kind when I'm not really.
Not yet at least... Ming's constant campaign to turn me to a fan is slowly working though. 3 months ago I would never wear a Man Utd jersey out.
4) When Princess posted pictures of herself growing up from what she thought was an 'ugly duckling' to the beautiful swan that she has become today, I said that my favourite picture was this one.
Instead of say... this one.
I don't know what it was about that old picture but it just had that very cheeky grin of hers.
At dinner one day I made Princess do that same smile she did in that picture and she came up with this.
Then I tried to follow it but I failed.
It's a lot harder to do than it looks. Try it... bet you'll need a few tries before you can pull it off.
5) And finally... I love beer but I have the uncanny ability to get very red when I drink. I don't mean just ... red or a little red... I mean... freaking red.
Far more red than my Man Utd jersey or red like Sebastian from The Little Mermaid.
I unfortunately don't have that many pics of myself being that red but I guess you'll see me in that colour at the Nuffnang-Tiger party.
If you guys are going... see you then ok?