Friday, August 21, 2009

Presents!

Pierre and Ming spoil me sometimes. They buy me a lot of nice things. I almost feel like a mistress to them. It's funny though... Ming scolds me every day for spoiling Princess. Like he never gets over my Shoe Shop Surprise or the Birthday Surprise I gave her but in return... he spoils me.... his business partner.
Ming was down just last Friday in the Nuffnang KL office to brief everyone (well almost everyone) about a very big Nuffnang event coming up in the next few months.

It's the biggest thing we have ever done. I'll give you a hint... it involves bloggers from all over the region and it's going to be held in Singapore.

While he was down, he also brought me a little present he got for me when he was in Moscow a few weeks ago for a friend's wedding.

He bought me this hand painted Russian doll. I can't remember what it's specifically called but you know it's the thing where it starts with a big doll and when you open it up there's a smaller one and inside that another smaller one and it goes on and on.

Here's the one he bought me.

Guess who!
And inside him....

Guess who....
and inside him...

Guess who!!!
and inside Mr Clinton...

Guess who!
and the tiniest of all...
Guess who!
Cute huh? I've placed them all on my table in the office now.

Right after Ming gave me the cute little present, Pierre showed up and gave me a present from him too: Another Manchester United jersey... Ming already gave me one a few months ago.

The two Manchester United fans have been trying very very hard to convert me to a fan as well. Ish... GOLDFINGER..... SAVE ME FROM THEIR GRASP!!!

At the back of the jersey, it wrote this.

I'll leave it to one of you guys out there to tell everyone else what Jipaban means in Hokkien.

Thank you Ming and Pierre. You both spoil me!

To add to that, GAP is going to spoil me too. Well... this weekend to be exact.

I'm not going to say exactly what because I don't want to spoil the surprise but this video is a bit of a hint. Will blog about the experience when the time comes.

Oh and guess what guys. I'm going to Melbourne next week to catch up with our Nuffnang Australia team at our office in Melbourne. I'm bringing Princess along with me too. Couldn't bear the thought of her having to spend Merdeka weekend alone.

So next week... it going to be a great week. I hope.

29 comments:

kellster said...

*supports in converting tim to a MU fan as well*

the russian doll is damn unique la wei. nice!

Anonymous said...

Who knows who will be performing for DiGi concert..the one with All American Rejects? Oct 10? I will be going but I dont know how..I just signed up with DiGi Unlimited Music (only RM5 per month!!!super cheap!) and I am trying to find out more info about this gig..anyone has more info?? Who else is going???

Pam Song said...

jipaban is 1 million.

Ysmm said...

Many many jipaban is on the way boss!!
Nuffnang rock!

electronicfly said...

Matryoshka dolls. :)

Boss Stewie said...

kellster: hahaha another man u fan I see

gerald: i don't know to be honest. I do know they're getting some really big stars there

pamsong: haha yes it is

ysmm: thank u :) hehe

electronic: ah so that's what its called

Kristine said...

nice, those dolls are interesting, though i can't guess who is after clinton :p

Shld swing by Perth! Quite a few us Perth bloggers wouln't mind meeting u :)

Huai Bin said...

The regional event sounds interesting! :)

Melbourne. Eh, I kinda miss it. Enjoy your trip!

Joshualaw said...

*woot* The dolls look interesting!
Among all the peoples i know, you are one of the most lucky guy i guess! ^^

Vy said...

That's a cute doll...I got one from Ukraine only cuter...lol

So, after wearing Piere's t-shirt sure got lots of jipaban lor???

So nice get to travel so much...

dreckker said...

should have written "JiChengBan"...
more $$$ to count...

Taufulou said...

taht's cool, 1st time ppl see a name jipaban..wear it out..sure an eye catcher~

Chee Ching said...

Sin-jia-booooo! :D

MY tiny LiFe said...

BoSS SteWie!!
coming to melbourne??
which mean you're coming Merdeka CQ with kenny sia in melbourne???

hope to meet you in real..cheers =)

Anonymous said...

ooOOohhh... u n audrey is coming to melb? cool... i can recommend some nice places for u guys to go if u guys dont have any ideas... esp where to eat good food and all... :)

stargazer said...

i miss melbourne!
T_T
pls eat the roche ice cream in Il Dolce ice cream store on Lygon Street!! hahahahha

when u say u're 'bringing princess' along... do u mean, u're gg to pay for her air fare as well?

- m i c h e l l e - said...

Omgosh omgosh omgosh!! U and princess are coming down! Soooo nice! When are you guys coming? Where are u all gonna be staying? For how long?

- m i c h e l l e - said...

Omgosh! So pai seh now, I feel so stalker-ish. :$

yeowhq said...

the russian doll is called Matrioska.

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Singapore Biggest event cross region?
Looking forward~! ^@^

Ken Wooi said...

you're so lucky! enjoy!

kenwooi.com

JD said...

What does Jipaban means?

Boss Stewie said...

kristin: after clinton is Bush Senior :)

huai: hahaha yeah it's my first time in melbourne. heard its great fun

joshua: yeah u're right. i am lucky

vy: hehe i don't travel as much as bossming : but yeah it's nice to travel

drecker: hahahaa... okok we'll keep that in mind

tau: haha yeah they'll prob think its some petaling street knock off

chingy: :)

my tiny: hey... i'm goign for nuffnang work. won't be there at the merdeka event :(

princess: oh please do!

siao wen: thanks for the recommendation. Heh :)

michelle: hahah i'll catch u in melbourne ok?

yeow: ahh!!! that's what its called.. thank u

tian : ehehhe u'll see

kenwooi: i am lucky. thank u

jd: it means one million dollars

MY tiny LiFe said...

oooo..any part time job in nuffnang melbourne?? hahahah.. i need a job here..heheh...

really hope to meet u i person =)
cheers..

JC said...

Are you gonna organise a Melburnian Nuffnagers get together? :D

cruxie faye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cruxie faye said...

wow, hope you enjoy your trip to melbourne. the weather is getting slightly warmer here, but the winds are horrendous here.

cruxiefaye.wordpress.com

messi said...

d mayo n ketchup flavor really that NICE?? why not ask Pierre 2 try the market here??

Would like to try it. LOL!

messi said...

sorry tim. ignore the comment above, was dreaming justnow :)