Monday, September 18, 2006

Baby's Weekend

I have been receiving tons of e-mails and comments saying
"HAHAHAHA BOSS STEWIE... Your new blog is JUST like your OLD ONE".

Which is not true... is not is not is not is not....

This blog is a boring PERSONAL blog just like it's meant to be.

And I shall prove it now... with this post.. muahahaha

I was down in KL last weekend for my Baby's birthday and a full weekend of celebration starting Friday.


On Friday night (which was the eve of her Birthday), we decided to keep things simple and just went for a simple dinner at San Francisco Steakhouse in KLCC where we took advantage of the cooling rainy day and sat outside on the balcony overlooking this view.
Yes, that is a poor picture I managed to take of the view.

I spent 10 full minutes trying to readjust my camera settings over and over again but I just couldn't take a decent picture of the fountain at KLCC Park.


I'm such a terrible photographer, it's not even funny.

Anyway, after dinner I told my baby that I had to go somewhere to buy something and I told her to wait for me at Topman at KLCC.

I ran all the way to the other side of KLCC to buy myself a double scoop of Lecka Lecka and snuck behind a pillar with an advertisement on it to quickly finish my ice-cream.Unfortunately, my Baby knew what I was up to and caught me on camera (WITH MY OWN CAMERA AGAIN) eating quietly behind my pillar.

I spent the next 20 minutes listening to how fat I already am and why I shouldn't be eating Lecka Lecka. Anyway, after KLCC we went to meet some friends at a cafe called "Heaven" in The Curve. I found that a little odd at first since the word "Heaven" always reminds me of the famous gay club in London where I was once conned by a group of girl friends into going and spent my night getting my ass gropped.Of course, "Heaven" also does remind me of the place where good people go and angels play harps.

I was a little late and my friends (Boss Lepton) included decided to pick the luckiest number for our table.

That's right... to a Chinese, there is no luckier number than 44 (apart from 444 or 4444) right?
We spent the night talking and laughing so hard it was actually painful at a certain stage.

If anyone can talk crap... it's this group of friends in KL.
Of course, by now you're probably wondering...
"What kind of boring Birthday celebration was that?? Just sitting around having drinks..."

Well... the truth is that we were all preparing ourselves for the following night's REAL Birthday celebration at Red Box.


My Baby loves karaoke, so 8 of us good friends decided to go spend 1/4 of a day (6 hours) in Redbox.

And we did.
Probably the most fun karaoke session I've had ever been for.Oh and lets not forget the even more important part, the BIRTHDAY CAKE which was probably one of the most expensive Birthday cakes I have ever bought in my life.

See when looking for a nice Birthday cake, the usual thing that comes to mind is
"Hey, lets go to Secret Recipe!".

But I decided that it was time to try something different. So we spent Saturday afternoon walking around 1-Utama until we found a good one at Bakerzine.

It was very pricery for a tiny cake,
But it was worth every cent...

Boss Lepton was nice enough to pick up the tab for the second half of the karaoke session.


Maybe because the bill came up to RM444.44 and my Boss liked the number.
Thank you Boss.

For some of you are probably wondering
"So what did Boss Stewie give his baby for her Birthday?"

Well.. that's for another post to cover.

Personal Blog HOOOOOooooO!!!

22 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Where got lecka lecka? Fruit gelatio lah! :bpbpbpb

RM444.44 for a karaoke session. -.-lll How much the bill came up to for the 3 days 2 nights birthday celebration? more than RM1k?

Anonymous said...

yes! there is a little boy in every man's heart! Tim curi makan Lecka2 huh! yummy! i can imagined that, i had a good laugh! thank you for sharing the moment!
my dear husband used to be very slim, we are married for 26yrs and have three lovely boys, 25yrs 22yrs and 19yrs. for the last two years he put on quite a bit of weight! whenever i teased he got a belly like five months pregnant woman, he will say "where got! no lah!" one fine day, i took a picture of him while he was bathing with his full belly exposed! we had a good laugh! now he has to agree, "hahaha not so big lah! ok go on diet loh! cut carbohydrate and coffee and eat more veg! but it is not working, he always have second helping whenever i am not around or watching! here i am... you must grow old and be healthy, one... day you wil become one fat old man, you know lalalalalalala......long lecture! sound familiar!
Tim, your Baby loves you!

Anonymous said...

haha u're just like me.. i also always curi makan things tht im not supposed to eat.. things like maggi mee, kfc, bla bla bla. esp whn im sick. haha. btw.. we ordered zinger burgers yesterday. not fried chicken. haha.

Anonymous said...

now now boss stewie... don't lie.. its not good to lie... there's no lecka lecka... that's not ice cream.. >_<

Anonymous said...

How to go to Heaven?
Want to go to Heaven?
"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and belive in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
Roman 10:9-11

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Just do it! And experience the changes in you life!
"yes, Jesus is my Lord and my Savior, i want you to come into my heart and i believe Jesus died and rose for my sins. In Jesus's name i prayed! Amen"
When you believe on Jesus as your Savior He gives you everlasting life. He will be with you forever. He will help you to obey God. And someday you will be able to live with Him in Heaven.

Boss Stewie said...

jason: hehehe no lar.. maybe just about RM1k.. not more than that

anonymous: but but... there's nothing about being fat :(

daphne: what? when in rome do what the romans do.. so when it kfc... do what the KFCians do ie eat FRIED CHICKEN

lance: okok sorry.. i lied lance.. just like i lied about the roast duck.. there is no real roast duck.. i made it up and drew a picture of it on photoshop

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hmm..very personal post..><

Anonymous said...

dear william,
i am glad you take the interest! thank you! you are right!
his only begotten Son = his one and only Son
everlasting = eternal life

why not william! you have nothing to lose but so much to gain by saying yes to Lord Jesus!

Anonymous said...

i will like to take this opportunity to thanks my dear for being so caring and gave me the most romantic and happier birthday.

hehehe...my dear HOOOOOOOOooooo!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday boss' baby!

AHAHAHA i curi-ed makan and got caught too! i got slapped twice on the head by my mum just recently, 1 for eating McDs while nursing a cough, 2 for eating in my room!

all i did was try to hide.. ='( i wish she just took pictures too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim, how many kidneys, arms and testicles did bakerzine cost you this time? hehehe

Jason Lioh said...

Mrs. Stewie, are you infected with the hard guy fever as well? HoooooooooOOooo...

Gwendolynne said...

Apa tu Lecka Lecka??? Sounds like some one's pussy whipped. That's a shitload to spend. Worth it though for the late night S&M sessions she gives you right. RIGHT???

Jackson said...

A belated happy birthday!

Wow my parents are in KL right now, they're near 1-Utama. To think I could've come along and meet THE Boss Stewie 0_0 Oh my gosh, I mean, it's BOSS STEWIE!!!!11!111oneone.

Don't try and pretend to be modest, you love this fanboy admiration as much as you do lecka lecka, dontca? ;)


..you know, I think your baby also just called you a 'ho'... :/

Boss Stewie said...

kmy: haha!! yes!!! to the point!

baby: thank u baby... baby HOOOOo

suicidal: hahahah mcds is just as or if not MORE fattening than lecka lecka.. u should be ashamed of urself :P

doi doi: haih.. none left to trade... this time i've sold myself to slavery at bakerzine...

teh gwenneh: actually.. i was doing most of the work then.. *sigh*

jackson: hahahah yes jackson... oooh ooh.. yes.... i would like to meet my 'fanboy' one day.. do come to malaysia

Anonymous said...

HOOOOOoooooo =)

Anonymous said...

haaha, you sure ar the tab came up to 444.44? lol hahaha

happy bird day to the girl la ... hehe

こうゆうけん said...

Wei... I noticed Boss Stewie becomes thinner lol... Boss Lepton getting fatter :P

Boss Stewie said...

lance: HOOOOOOOooooooooooo

earl: hahaha no lar.. it didn't really come up to RM444.44... i wasn't being serious

koyuuken: ai cheh!!!! what a COMPLIMENT!!!

Wilson J Q Quah said...

koyuuken: remind me the next time i come back to malaysia. I'll make sure I teach u how to gain 5 kgs in a week strategy :D

tried and true technique u know :P

Anonymous said...

Ah beng with an Ah lien gf? Please stop referring her as a baby. That would be a shame.

Plus, please level with the image of true civilised chinese. Cut those necklace thingy and bad hairstyle combined with those glasses.. Way over rated I would say.

And please, no one visit San Fransciso Steakhouse and be proud of it. It's a local brand.

Hope I could say more, but if I were to continue.. it'd be endless...

Please pardon me. This is a personal message and once you have read it, please reflect and delete this message.

It's for your own good and self-improvement, matter-of-fact.