Monday, March 22, 2010

Manila Mari

I woke up at 4.45AM this morning. Waking up that early in the morning has got to be illegal in some countries but well awake I was.

I sent out a tweet thinking that nobody else would see it but apparently I wasn't the only one awake so early.


I quickly showered, got dressed then hopped on to a flight from Penang to KL and then KL to Manila.

I reached Manila to have Patty, one of the Nuffies from Nuffnang PH pick me up from the airport with a big sign!
She said she didn't realize how big her sign was until she was standing next to everyone else who appeared to have signs the size of a piece of paper.

I'm now at the hotel. Ming is arriving soon.

I'm so tired. I need to sleep first.

Long work trip begins.

Good night world!

7 comments:

Genova said...

happy working boss. great week ahead

uLi.佑莉 said...

G9~

blurblurpiggy said...

omg boss. can tumpang buy dried mangoes? lols <3

Glittersmoke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glittersmoke said...

hahaha!

You have no idea how silly I felt flashing that sign around. It big and bright orange.

lolZ!

fourfeetnine said...

nanai!

TianChad田七摄影 said...

If ur name short form is Tim-Tiah, princess's short form would be Aud-Ooi right?

Your kind Nuffie just wanna let you spot her easier =)