Friday, January 05, 2007

Photo Booth HOoooooOOooo!!!

Alright this is going to be my last blog entry of my recent Taiwan trip.

On my last day at Taiwan, one of my newly-made Taiwanese friends named Hui Fen brought my sister and I around.

Remember this girl?

I thought she was really cute when taking that picture with me.

She insisted that she stand with half her body behind mine so that she doesn't look so fat... eventhough she's anything but fat.

Anyway, my sister and I told Hui Fen that we wanted to have some nice Taiwanese desert so she brought me to a cafe in the area that served this. MANGO DESERT HOOooooooo!!!!

It was pretty much the best desert I have ever had in Taiwan (
and a lot better than the crap one I had earlier in the trip).

I gobbled up the yummy desert in a minutes so we went for a walk and stopped by a nearby shop that had 5 floors full of photo booths!!! Hui Fen got really excited and insisted that we take some pictures with her so we went ahead. We snapped some pictures then waited for the machine to crap the pictures out.

And then went off to cut it up from this

to this

Now what I seemed to have forgotten to mention so far is that the photo booths here may look like they're just any simple photo booths.

But the cool thing about it is that once the photos are taken you can add in whatever effects or design you want on top of them.

Since I am hopeless at art, I left it to the girls to do whatever they want to the pictures.

And we ended up with this.

HARD GAY HOoooooooooooo!!!

PS: For those of you who have NOT YET SEEN HARD GAY... CLICK
HERE.

24 comments:

J said...

OMG.
It's almost scary how much that hat and sunnies suit you!
Haha.

Anonymous said...

Razor Stewie Hardo Gay-des.
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I bet that machine's firmware were installed after Hard Gay started to become popular at Japan.

Anonymous said...

WOAH that is gooooodddddd

Kiss my ass said...

BWahahahahahhahaha.... u shuld have done the hooooooooo! pose. looks even more original...

Hrm... how come no one claimed 1st?? damnit... now they all want last...

Joash Chan said...

fifth!! I'm fifth!! WOW!!!

....

aL said...

MOLE?! hahahaha. william...u really can imagine the unimaginable things all the time. salute!!

Anonymous said...

YOu are HOT !

is that ur brother? or ur sister? the one with spec...

Anonymous said...

"the cool thing about it is that I can only see the HORNY MOLE "


wahahaha!

Anonymous said...

boss nvr see those photo booths before ar? mountain turtle. hahaha. or nvr see hardgay one before? lol.

Anonymous said...

yes yes i so the agree with william. somehow the mole makes the picture all too hilarious muahahahahahaha

btw ur sister should stick on a prosthetic mole or something then u two could go scare the hell outta people with ur uncanny resemblance! softy gay hooOoooOOOOo

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight...

Anonymous said...

hard gay!!! hahahahhaahahahahaaaaaa

Kiss my ass said...

Last... HOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

bet william wont come back tonight *whisper*

Boss Stewie said...

j: yes... i was meant to be hard gay in my previous life...

chapree: yes i bet it was! HOooo

bulat: lol thank u :P

shireen: all thanks to u

joash: hahaha... don't start.. careful.. u might get everyone to start trying to claim fifth

william: no no... the mole just makes me a harder gay

cely: sister

daphne: yes.. i know.. i'm a mountain turtle when it comes to photo booths

suicidal; careful.. if she hears that she might tear u apart

lance: lol..

earl: :P

shireen: not anymore u're not last

Anonymous said...

nenenepupu last one standing!!

p/s i mean the sister no harm ok boss i come in peace. :p

Anonymous said...

looks like ur bet is wrong shireen. i was just merely not online coz now im back at home. lesser time online compared to when i was in campus.

boss, if you say so... but u know u can fool the others, but u cant fool me!

Anonymous said...

Oh!!... LaSt~!!!! *grins*

Anonymous said...

i actually have no proper or meaningful or even witty or funny comment...i just wanted to do this
LAST YAY!
haha!

p/s. no idea why we're fightin for last lah... :\

Kiss my ass said...

oh wait.. LASTTTTTTTTTTTT...

hooooooooooooooo!!!

and no.. stewie..it's not fair if you are last cos u are posting.

Kiss my ass said...

it's actually part of my manipulative ploy to go for LAST... then go for 1st!! wakakkakakak nyahahahhahahahaha *grinz

Boss Stewie said...

suicidal/andrew/willy/shireen... i just have somethign to say to all of you.. LOL!!!

Kiss my ass said...

say it .. dont LOL it..

Anonymous said...

it's been a long time since i last took some purikura or sticker photos! miss those days..:D abit too pricey for my young self but now that i'm older, i seldom visit these booths anymore. should make plans with my friends to go camwhore there instead.eheehehe. cute post, boss!

adverlets said...

good afternoon, ,

i have something to say ,
nuffnang never pay attetion to my blog , i feel very sad and dissapointed , before i full confident with nuffnang, and take out other ads, after join Giltterati 3 month "No any ads", my blog 1 day 600 to 1800 visitor but cannot get any nuffnang ads more than 3 month , send email nuffnang staff said depend on traffic, no ads until now 3 month already!!, if still cannot get any ads , i will withdraw from Giltterati program and take out nuffnang ads
bye nuffnang