Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hey Look! A Camel!

I always wake up before Princess does especially on the weekends. I just somehow have the impression that girls typically sleep more than guys or find it harder to get out of bed. That's true at least between Princess and me.

Anyway my routine is I wake up then go straight to my computer to go check some work e-mails. See if there's anything really important that needs my attention. I was in the middle of that this morning when I turned to see Princess sleeping looking like this with her feet in the air (underneath the blanket).

Yes... Princess has about 800 different sleeping positions. This is one of them. I call it... "Camel-Style."
 

17 comments:

nicolesze said...

i pity princess.. u posted one of her "ugly" pics, summore sleeping pics.. lol..

Ray said...

OMG! I wonder what will happen to stewie when princess finds out about this post~

blurblurpiggy said...

one of those embarassing moments...
lol btw
i always wake up way before my bf so its not true that girls sleep more. i'm surprised for the first time to hear a guy who sleeps less than their partner.

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Tim, u soooooooooooooo bad...Hahaha~

Anyway, NICE POSE Aud!! heheh~

Jwxwei said...

you'll be declaring 'hell hath no fury like a woman's wrath' soon again :X

Unknown said...

is it feet or is that butt = =?

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

how....did....she...

do that? I dont understand that sleeping position...which part of her body is that?!

But then again..when you are sleeping...there are no explanations to what/how/why...=P

goingkookies said...

er.. that looks more like her bum than her leg... =p

Cindy Khor said...

i think that's pretty cute.... my sis used to sleep with her buttock up...

kevinpnp said...

Does she snors when she sleeps?

AnD said...

Do you know why girls sleep more than boys? This is to compensate for the lack of sleep when they have children. You can ask any Mummy.

Ken Wooi said...

lol..

"camel-style" sounds kinda wrong.. it may be related to some other "ahem" styles.. ;)

Anonymous said...

hello,,,greetings of peace!! can we xchange links friend?^__^

cHuey said...

wahhh.. you've got princess' permission to post the photo?
seriously if my hubby dare to post my sleeping photo to the internet, i'll kill him... :p

i do agree that generally girls sleep more ;)

Ulat said...

whoa~ Boss, got buy insurance or not?
dun play play with a girl's sleeping photo...

carol said...

HAHA if that were aud's butt she won't be fourfeetnine :P

ahlost said...

Hahaha.. no comment from princess so far :D