Friday, June 05, 2009

Things You Draw In Meetings

I was with Mehlin the other day at her office and she took out this notebook to take down some notes from our meeting.

In the notebook I saw some cute drawings.

I said "I'm guessing... you did this in a boring meeting?"

And she said "Yes".
She even drew another one that said
"Where's the idiot?"

And had the little cartoon point to a colleague next to her.

I think this is how we sometimes keep ourselves sane in boring lectures or meetings.


8 comments:

pinkpaperplane said...

Haha. Exactly what I do. But I haven't done "Where's the idiot". I'm gonna steal that idea.

Daphne L said...

boss stewie himself came to my blog (: honoured to have u drop a little visit lol. thank you (:

nice, simple blog; btw :P

JD said...

normally do drawings as well in boring meeting in my office.....

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. cute..
but i think i'll close my eyes if i attend a boring lecture.. hehe.. =)

Cindy Khor said...

i use to draw tons of cartoons with my friends on a paper during lecture and even had a conversation with her like msn. i guess i shoulda paid more attention. that friend of yours is really cute

elle said...

Doodling is the one sign that my eyes are losing control. The next thing i know my head is hanging down one side and my mind is in lalaland :( :(

KY said...

I think you can use a drawing lesson :P

curryegg said...

That's what I call - creativity during meeting.. :P