Thursday, June 04, 2009

Twitter

Okay... I've started being a little addicted to Twitter again lately. I used to be addicted to it back in 2007, then for some reason it phased out on me and I never picked it up again because it stopped allowing SMS updates. I always thought... what's the point if using it if I can't update it from my mobile?

Now however I found an iPhone app for Twitter that works so I'm updating my Twitter very frequently wherever I go and whatever I do in my day again.

So if you're not already following me.... FOLLOW ME!!!


Or you could just read the updates from my blog sidebar.

Off for a meeting now. Bai!

8 comments:

KY said...

follow me too @kyspeaks :D :D :D

fourfeetnine said...

baby i dunno how to add it to my sidebar :(

JD said...

how to follow ky? and how to add to sidebar? -'- blur face...

jeffhakase said...

so it was you twittering at sunway pyramid in the afternoon :)

Ken Wooi said...

tweet tweet!
i have a twitter account too..
but.. just 11 followers.. lol..

@kenwooi ;)

Vy said...

Boss, don't get too addicted. You might want to tweet during your meeting... :)

Ray said...

I added you in twitter too...sad thing is that my other tweets update so fast that I have to dig for your tweets =.=

Raph said...

I've seen people blogging less because of twitter. I'm curious to see if twitter will break you too :P. Following the Tim man!