Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Jessica Alba says....

I love Jessica Alba.

Always have, always will.


I mean, when you have someone as cute and pretty as this. How can you not love her?

Here's another reason to love her.


She apparently said that she's all up for one night stands as long as the guy doesn't stick around the next morning.


According to Cosmopolitan Magazine, she said


""I just wanted to see what it was like to be with different people.

I don't think a girl's a slut if she enjoys sex. I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?'

I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more. I feel like a lot of women try to make it into more, so they don't feel so bad about just wanting to have sex.

I don't really have a problem with just wanting sex. Never have.

Even when I was a virgin and wanted to marry the first guy who I slept with, I never passed any judgments about that. But now I'm done with dating around.""



Now ladies... I want your opinion.
Would you consider that statement... "Girl Power"?

15 comments:

Nicholas said...

I wan claim first position.

I'm not a lady though. So ladies, please come forward with your opinions :P

Chee Hsien said...

ar... 2nd :P and no opinion.. :D

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hahah so this comment box is for females only eh??.. eh im waiting for some positive feedback ar..haha my handphone is waiting to be rung! wahahaha nice one..

Lance de'Cypher said...

Can I say...

"JESSICA ALBA!! I LAP U LONG TIME!!"

Whatever it'd be, her husband's gonna have a hard time finding a personal moment with her in the future. ^^;

Sharon said...

even in girls, there are always 2 sides of us, what i'd call as the good and evil twin.

the good twin is one we always put forth to show to those around us for the sake of it
and the evil twin we always kept hidden inside us, imprisoned by rules.

i wrote bout my good + evil twin a while ago
http://willyyilly.blogspot.com/2007/03/evil-twin.html

i respect her for saying out loud thats for sure, as long as she choose the right ppl to have ons with ;)

Horny Ang Moh said...

This is my type of gf! But such type of gf/ladies is very very rare in out sociaty. Most ladies if they find ur 'performance' is good or to their taste, they will want to own u!They go ur 'freedom'.Have a nice day bossy.

MikeM said...

i think she will sleep with anyone who can get her a TIGER beer... grrrr.... horny horny...

TNS said...

wow, i got chance ald

Observer said...

Seriously, the same talk, only Jessica Alba can pull weight...

Bee Ean said...

She sound like Samantha in Sex and the City. Now the question is: Would you guys want to marry her knowing that she might have slept with any man around you?

yuin said...

aiyoh. post this but don't post her phone number. very the potong stim.

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hey my email add..chen_zhi_jun@hotmail.com

err delete after u c this la thanks..

miszmilk said...

The ideal daughter in terms of sexual activity would be one who abstain from sex and even boob-flashing till after marriage. Meaning a very very pure virgin. No petting etc. But of course, people are alot open and informed now.

I wouldn't call it "Girl Power". If it is, then it would look as if it's okay for men to have one night stands and not women.

A girl who likes sex is fine. If it's going to be a one night stand, make it a one night stand. No strings attached. No feelings, no guilt, no extra baggage.

Slut-wise, is hard to define. Sleep around with a different guy every day of the week and your reputation is bound to be tarnished.

Bok said...

Does it make you a bad person 2 hav 1 night stand (if u r not attach la of course)?

I know sum that dont believe in 1 night stand but they're bitch ya know?

This reminds me of Ms Aguilera's 'Cant Hold Us Down',

"If you look back in history it's a common double standard of society.
The guy gets all the glory the more he can score.
While the girl can do the same and yet you call her a whore"

Don mean to be feminist here. Jus my thoughts.

Christy said...

It's a double standard, especially in Asia. Male friend of mine tells me that he won't mind a girl who does one night stands or sleeps around... but he'll never take her as a wife. :P

Not sure the same applies if said girl is Jessica Alba though. :)