Thursday, June 14, 2007

Spot THIS

Ok guys... I was reading the paper last week when I spotted this.

See it?

See it?

Look again!


Still no?

Look again at the laptop screen in the picture and look at this screen shot.
When I was younger, I used to read the paper and see how people would 'accidentally' get in a photo in the newspaper by being in the background of a photo.

I always wondered "Why is it I'm NEVER that lucky?!?"

Well.. it appears that Nuffnang's a little luckier than me. Hehe.

12 comments:

electronicfly said...

one!

electronicfly said...

ooooooooooooo...
*runs to newspaper to check*

Melissa Leng Lui said...

cooool =D

TingTitLei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HK said...

that's so cool! that is just so so cool..

TingTitLei said...

free advertisement!
how the heck is security related to nuffnang? O_o

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

not bad ar..indirect free advertising..thats quite a good marketing gimmick! hehe

JX Chong said...

Hi, Jinn Xiung here from the Star In.Tech. Wow, you got sharp eyes Tim. I didn't know the artist put that in when I asked him to draw it (I wrote that particular story for In.Tech).

Lance de'Cypher said...

xiung: U dah mannn~!! =P

Kiss my ass said...

aww.. c'mon.. timmy.. please dont say you're jealous....

Boss Stewie said...

her fei: hehehe yes yes


mel: hehehe thank the star for that

erin: ahahah well i guess... they were looking at it on a different angle.. more about private data security

ares: heeheh yes yes

ting: well not really free advertisement ler.. cuz there was no mention of nuffnang heh

joe: hehe no ler... i'm sure most people didn't notice it was nuffnang anyway

xiung: ahah thanks dude... that's a brilliant story.. read the full article... i'm surprised you read my embarrassing blog

shir: ahh why not?

Bee Ean said...

You got sharp eyes and it shows also that you are on into your job.