Sunday, June 10, 2007

From Timothy Tiah to Timmy Tiah

I was supposed to have my hair cut yesterday but in the last minute, my usual hair stylist canceled our appointment.

I don't particularly like the hassle of often having to go and have my hair cut.... but there is one thing I love about cutting hair.. the washing hair (head massage) part... ooohhh that has got to be one of the best things in life.

Anyway, having my appointment canceled, I found myself at Gurney Plaza yesterday afternoon about to watch Ocean's 13.


While waiting for the movie to start I actually thought to myself
"Hold on... why don't I just go get my hair cut somewhere here."

I walked around with my friends to look for a place when I suddenly came across a great looking place to have my hair cut.

But one of my friends found the need to warn me.
"Eh... this place, they cut hair for really young people... if you cut here they're going to make you look damn young... younger than how you already look!".

I thought to myself
"Younger than how I already look? Hmm... how much younger can I possibly look?"

So I decided to go on and give it a shot.

And 30 minutes (and one GOOD HEAD MASSAGE) later.

Voila!

Yes.. I was wrong.. apparently I can look a lot younger than I already was.

Even Linsey was a little shy taking a picture with me in public for fear that people might think of her as a pedophile dating an under-aged school boy.

But alright guys... here's a close up.

Tell me how bad it is...

Do I look 18?

Younger?

Ok how about 16?

Younger?

Ok 15...

COME ON GUYS ... I CAN'T POSSIBLY LOOK LIKE I'M UNDER 15!!!

38 comments:

chanraymond said...

Of course not! You look just like a 16 year-old :P

Arsky said...

porcupined ~

Sapphira said...

Seventeen!
No, eighteen!
(Secretly thinks thirteen, but takpelah. Pujuk dia aje) :P

Sapphira said...

Timothy: It's Alynna, yeah? :) Posting comments under 'Sapphira' now that I have to have a Google account.

MaN|acZ said...

i don't think that is Boss Stewie oso lah.. sure kah?

Alexandrea said...

16...

You look like my baby bro

O_o

celyycl said...

your head look bigger! o.O

Boss Stewie said...

little ray: yes.. older than 15!

arsky: yes yes.. hahaha

sapphira: ahh!!! nice to hear you're still around alynna!

maniacz: sure lar.. is boss stewie hehe

alex: do i...? hehehe

cely: it's just the hair that's bigger.. don't be deceived.

Jason Lioh said...

That's so errr... funky. You going to your meeting with that hair style?

Berberboo said...

definitely 16...haha
u know what? dye it a bit to make you look slightly older...xD

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

wah stylo ar?.. haha it does look very punkish and boyish..but i look like a boy boy also..so i cant comment about how old u really r..haha

Unknown said...

u look odd *period*

TingTitLei said...

O_o secondary school kid

Chee Hsien said...

hahahhaa.... u're still boss stewie... u cant change the fact :D

J u n e said...

You look 17! O.o!!!

nyx said...

O_o

a bit the ah beng
but quite cute lar

hehe

mae said...

you look.. umm.. *thinks hard*

*TICK*

Now I know!! You look exactly like a...


Pirated DVD vendor!!! XD

Wingz said...

wuah looks like itu Ritchie Ren (taiwan singer cum actor)

hao said...

Aiseh, really look young... lol

electronicfly said...

mae: wahahhahahahahahahah!! add highlights sure kena tangkap one!

boss: emmmmm, 20 yo with a 15 yo gangsta-wannabe hairstyle. Lucky no highlights, or you'll start looking like those cd rompak feller

yuin said...

leng jai, want to buy dvd or not? new stock wan.
ROFL!!

Dan said...

so spiky and tall the hair now...can block people's view in cinema or not?

voch said...

Boss..dam cute haha.

Kiss my ass said...

OMG... damn hiao.... i prefer the old cut.

Unknown said...

Someone call the cops! He is underage! And he called himself a boss and conned a lot of bloggers! HELP!!!

*evil laughs*

Looking-good there, Timothy! Err...I mean, Timmy. *whispers to person next to me that he's probably 13 only*

Daphne Maia said...

muahahahahahahahahhaa. actually ur hair is quite nice. u'll look like one of those stylo young corporate execs whn u dress up for work. haha.

suits u lah. tho u look a bit younger. n u already have a baby face. haha.. how much younger u look wil prob depend on ur clothes.

KY said...

time to lepak at shopping mall with your high school uniform and see how the cops react when you show them your IC

Lance de'Cypher said...

Permission to laugh??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

miszmilk said...

I quite like it :D
It does make you look young though.

I say, 17 :D
Just replace the "F" label with a school badge and you look like you're wearing a school uniform.

kyliemc said...

haha..u definitely look younger..perhaps after f5 or juz enter coll..good if u wanna look young...but if going 4 biz meetings,erm...haha...ppl will think tht u r way too young :P not convincing enuff :P

Unknown said...

bloomingtree: i think those sitting behind him thinks the movie got added grass effect ;)

Unknown said...

lance: come come laugh together....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Quistreous said...

Em...no comments about your new hairstyle. What hair studio is that? Looks like Extreme to me. *starts thinking*

Anyway, I think you look REALLY REALLY young. Like 18. Haha. Isnt that a good thing?

mae said...

Eh and I think ur hair could take an eye out if someone went to close to it. Scary oh!

aL said...

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rou!

manyak bergaya. funky stewie!

lol!

Donny Ang said...

Okay lah. Its not really that bad.. Its more of a fresher look of you. Makes you look more dynamic I would say. :D

Belle said...

ahahaha boss if i date u ill look older
u looked like highschool boi!i mean from the back xp

Amy said...

u look good.. =p