Monday, March 24, 2008

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman's Wrath

Sunday morning when I woke up I got a text from my friend Duncan who was organizing the Animation Comic Game Convention (ACGC) that was taking place at Berjaya Times Square.

He asked me to drop by if I'm free so I asked Sam if she was keen to go and she said okay.

I got there around twelve-ish and it was great.
There were all these computers around for the people there to try out some of the online games around today and even a Call of Duty 4 competition.

I love First Person Shooter games. Heck I was damn bloody good in Half-Life and CS (Especially Half-Life) but I've never before played Call of Duty 4 so I didn't even bother trying to compete.
I'm so left behind in computer games now it's actually shocking. And to think I used to call myself a hardcore gamer. Ish... shame on me.

But hey since I was there I decided to try on some of the games they had there.I tried on this game called.... Ok I can't remember what it's called but it's some MMORPG game from Korea (yeah I know.. I'm not exactly narrowing it down for anyone here).
Anyway..... I figured that since I couldn't really play many of the games there, I would just walk around and check out all the people dressed in Cosplay.

Heck it was pretty fun.

I mean we had people dressed like Hellboy.Girls dressed like some Anime characters that didn't really ring a bell to me.

And even this fella here...

Whom I really don't know who he's supposed to be.

It didn't take long before a girl dressed in a Japanese School Girl uniform came up to me and offered me a balloon.

Now when a hot Japanese School Girl offers you a balloon you take it!!! You JUST TAKE IT!!!

Heck even if she comes and offers you a lump of dog shit you say
"Arigatou gozaimasu!"

I was a little excited though.

I mean heck... the last time I got myself a balloon was when I was a little kid. Ever since then, nobody ever bothered to give me a balloon seeing that I'm all grown up and all so when handed me a balloon.. hey I felt young again!!!

I decided to give my balloon a name at the point in the time.
I called it "Behloon".

Armed with my Behloon I walked shamelessly around the area to check out more of the Cosplay outfits.

They were all pretty cool so I decided to take pictures with a few of them (With Behloon of course).

Since Sam was there with me I would say
"Hey could you please help me take a picture" and go ahead and pose with whoever the Cosplay character was.

Now here's where it started. Before a woman unleashes her wrath on you, she will always give you a few warnings. A few may be less than 3 but definitely at least ONE warning.

The stupid thing with men is that more often than not, we don't notice those warnings until much later on.

The first warning came when I was going looking at the girls around and saying
"Holy shit.. that girl is pretty!!!" and Sam replied with a
"Where got hot... her nose not nice". (She was actually quite pretty but I didn't take a good photo).

Being the man I was, I ignored that warning unintentionally.

Then I went on and saw this girl in a Maid Cosplay kind of outfit.

I got so excited and went up to her and said
"Come come take picture with me and my Behloon".

Sam grunted
"Why like that also you want to take picture with? Please lah!!!".

That was my second warning but I ignored it again.
Finally, I was walking around when I spotted this girl dressed in a pink outfit.

I have no clue what she character she was supposed to be but she looked kinda cute to me!

I wanted to go take a picture with her but so did everyone else and she was so busy taking all those pictures, I didn't get a chance so I tried repeatedly to get a good picture of her.


After this picture I felt that I didn't get a good enough picture of her so I tried again and again.

That was when Sam shouted
"I SWEAR YOU TAKE ANOTHER PICTURE OF HER AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU?!?!"

Now that warning was pretty pretty clear even to a dumbass like me.

So I backed off and said
"Okay okay... lets go home".

I grabbed my Behloon and started walking off.

On the way back to the car I was playing around with Behloon, bouncing it off Sam's head and going
"Boing.. boing... boing..." you know just for some childish fun.

Sam looked pissed. She didn't look entertained at all

I mean online when you see her blog you see cute cute pictures of her like that you think she's a little harmless puppy right?

But let me assure you... if you get on her bad side... she will finish you off!

So I decided not to push her limits and I walked ahead of her a little bit with Behloon.

Suddenly I heard a loud BANG which echoed off all the walls in Berjaya Times Square's lobby. Almost at the same time I felt a GUSH of air between my arm and body where I was carrying Behloon like a football.

I turned back to see Behloon on the floor, destroyed.

Sam looked at me and started laughing away
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW!!! LIKE A SAD LITTLE BOY WHO JUST LOST HIS BALLOON!!!".

I got angry and I shouted
"WHY YOU BURST MY BEHLOON?"

and she defended herself with lies.

"I didn't burst your Behloon, it just burst itself".

Even that didn't made sense to me... HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? HOW CAN MY BEHLOON BURST ITSELF??!?!She just kept laughing away.

So there you have it everyone.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman's Wrath.

You piss her off, you get on her bad side, and she will hit you where it hurts.

In this case, it was Behloon, the very first balloon I have had in many many years.

As I drove home, the silence in the car was deafening.
We didn't speak to each other.

61 comments:

ling ling said...

Wahahahahhahahahha...i cant stop laughing when i read tis entry...
Boss, Boss... u really like a little boy la...a little ballon oso can make u happy and sulking like a little kid, hahhahah...

now u know d power of a girl ah, so next time don play-play wiv gals ar...sometimes v can b as cute as a puppy, but sometimes v oso can b as furious as a wicked WITCH...hahaha..;p

Evelyncyl said...

LOL. Buy flowers + chocs to cheer her up liaw....

Boss Stewie said...

ling: oii.. it's not every day i get a balloon okiee!!!

eve: hmph.. no need.. i also merajuk mah...

Simon Seow said...

so, she gave you the 'Evil look' is it? who won the farting competition?

Unknown said...

yohh boss, explanation simple nia... she jealous lor

ZB said...

haha... pity your poor behloon. become the victim :p

KY said...

hahhaa, wenqi & her evil look, damn famous

Cheng Chun said...

Guys must pandai know and tahan with girls. But too much from the girls side also can't also mah.

But don't fret on it too much, Boss. Be like Mr Happy. :)

Cely said...

ahaha, i would say, Good Job Samantha

Pam Song said...

GOOOOOOO, Samantha!

Tim, you really should have seen it coming lor. Even if she didn't burst it, the heavens were already screaming, "BURST! BURST! BURST BEHLOON... BURSSSTTT!!!"

eyeris said...

Behloon has my sympathies. You... not so much. ahahahah

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ha! Ha! Bossy! U r lucky that she didn't bust ur 'ball'!!! Remember a cute kitten can be turned into a tigeress in an instant!
Hemmmm!!! Seem like Sam is jealous! U should pay more attention to her lah! I am very sure if u made her feel very happy or good she will also buy u a very big balloon!
Have a nice day!

[fong88] said...

hahahaha..really funny..poor little kid la u..lost ur behloon..:P

DeViLisH Est said...

come come.. i buy u another behloon.. haha.. obviously sam is very jealous lor.. go relieve ur merajuk-ness at haagen dazs and heart ur precious again.. haha

electronicfly said...

sam, i sapot you! where can guy go around saying other girls cute/hot/pretty one!!!

NO SUCH THING!



but i pity behloon tho. it's life was so short. RIP behloon.

pinkpau said...

wongwenqi i kiss you ^_______^ mwah!!!

stewie, haih.....

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA SAM IS AWESOME!
xD

sorry lah boss, no sympathy for you.
u shud reali noe better.
read more chick mags lah.
:p

poor behloon tho.

Porcupine said...

Girl power Sam!!!
Support support!
Woot woot woot!

Stupid Stewie...
Some more wan to deny that you guys are not in a relationship...
So obvious our Sam is jealous edi la...
Hahahaha...
Go do what all guys do when their gf gets angry lor...
No need me to teach you right?

And if you ever bully or neglect our dear Wen Qi, your balls might just end up the way Behloon did...
Evil laughter...
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

suanie said...

heh
i'd be pissed too ;)

JenKin Yat said...

uik boss..u went ah? i thought of going also but damn lazy..me = anime fan..you = not anime fan :P

Miss Nobody said...

hahahaha..aiya if gals dun care..they won't be even mad about u rite?
hahahaa....damn funny...

Anonymous said...

LOLLLL!!!! so funny eh you!

LeangFM said...

boss is just being honest merr..

joshuaongys said...

behloon good behloon good lolx!!

Boss Stewie said...

*SNIFF*

poor behloon SNIFF

MaN|acZ said...

ask Sam buy one balloon for you.

Robin Chan said...

Never mind, u could have ask the pretty girl that looks really hot, and ask for another one! :) Yeah the girls u met are hot man! ;) I didn't know that there was cosplay in Times Square, next time, let me know! :) hehe...

rumtum tigger said...

hahaha your behloon

the girl in the pink outfit looks really familiar! i think she's a friend of a friend.. lolz

Super Gentleman said...

boss, since she burst ur behloon ledy mite as well go bek inside d place n take pic wif d pink dress gal lahh... nth 2 lose liao rite?? sayangnya... LoL...

Anonymous said...

Hilarious...

I think you got off pretty lightly- at least she still took pictures for you.

I think the game you tested is called Cabal and the chick in the French maid costume looks like the PCGamer Malaysia Editor.

lainegal said...

hahahahahaa.....i can't believe you didn't talk to her just because your behloon burst !!!

but then, you could have drove back to the convention and get another one :p

i think sam was ignored by you that's why she "laser eyed" your behloon ...haha

cheesecakeerian said...

I LOLed at this entry =D

LogicYuan said...

u gotta sacrifice a behloon to get something you'll really "beh-loon"(cannot tahan in hokkien)! haha

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

awwwwwww....-pats back- =)



(thats the sympathetic me - I know how it feels when ur lovely baloony burst and never ever regain back its form...*sighs*)





*runs away laughing my ass off*



(thats the not-so-sympathetic me)


xD

Anonymous said...

Lol.Poor behloon.And such a pretty behloon girl!

peggy said...

hahahaha this post is hilarious
you are such a kid lar!!! poor behloon though...
eh boss, such a big hint from sam also you dont get?! somore need her to remind you THRICE!!!

good job sam!

Zephyr said...

May behloon rest in peace

next time, if go c leng lui(s), dun bring along another leng lui

sure hell break lose

I thought u r old enough to understand this phenomena

Zephyr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
povege said...

You know, when a lady is angry, the worse thing to do is leave her alone or ignore her. Good luck in understanding women :)

farah fadhil said...

haha.. I cant stop laughing.
u'r so cute.
like lil boy wif his behloon.
neva mind la, i'll buy a new one 4 u.

JacJac said...

Mr Happy,

I so understand how u feel... it was quite some time for me to get balloons and one time like a goon myself all dressed up in dinner got so excited with all the floating balloons tied on the chair. Went and took as many balloons as i can after the dinner (kid's mode on - fighting with all lil kids...and ALL DRESSED UP FORMALLY SUMORE)... hahaha... only to lose everything away to my nephew =.="

pinksterz said...

hahaha maybe your armpit smell cause the behloon to burst leh!

samantha is innocent!!!

JacJac said...

ah then hor boss/mr.happy

I totally support Sam... sympathyse u losing behloon but how could you go kap lui while you are accompanied by one?

telligible holligible veggitable!

julian said...

Oh those silent car drives... the monosyllabic communication... the horror! ;)

Suet Li said...

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the end wtf

Belle said...

hor hor! sam got boobies 0..0
rule no. 1 never kap lui when she is not around
rule no. 2 never ever kap lui when she is around. you see rule no. 1 also quite serious if she found out if you commit rule no. 2 YOU ARE SO DEAD

Patricia said...

there there.. *pats back*

rest in peace behbeh.. too bad u were a victim of .. you know.. :D

Peter_Ng said...

Alamak,poor Boss!!! Its ok De Lah..next time u got time come JB like Kenny and i can find u lots n lots of BehLOOn!! Mwahaha...And please Boss...view my blog and push it 4 me Thx!!!new blogger in da house!!

Caneeliea said...

Go Sam!!!! Err I mean.. sorry for your Behloon Tim.. kekekeke...

vss3t said...

boss, nothing about the behloon or sam bursting it...

HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET AN INTERNSHIP WITH JP MORGAN & DEUTHSCHE BANK??? you must be a genius or a prodigy.

I want oso lah....my greatest achievement was only with tiny weeny Brewin Dolphin nia.... sedih...

Siew Chien said...

HAHAHAHHAHA.
she likes you laaa...
btw if u go to the supermarket and buy the behloons cheap cheap oni somemore you get 10 behloons!

TK said...

hmm, your air cond vents point straight while my air cond vents are slanted to the driver. i wonder why they were designed differently.

aVieo0o said...

omg, so funny. I was there too, the game u played was Nostale from Gonzo Rosso, and the person in suit with mask is the villain from Saw :)

HEY WHY UR BLOG DUN ALLOW NON-GOOGLE/BLOGGER LOGIN WANNN!!!

grr

www.xanga.com/avrilchan (PLUG PLUG!)

May Leng said...

pls pardon my ignorance. not that it mattered to me, just feed my curiosity. are you 2 dating ? :P

kyliemc said...

muahhaa...really funny..btw,a tip for u..next time, never ever tell another girl who is cute herself that another girl is cute!! :P ok, perhaps u didn't tell her at the point in time but your actions had betrayed you...remember next time,ya? :D

.:JoY:. said...

Hahah bad idea to tell or even INDICATE that another girl is cute to your gf. Don't do it. Even a who's not easilly jealous will get affected. *haha*

Damn funny.

Behloooooooooooooooon!

bao said...

eh boss! The Japanese school girl who gave you a behloon is my secondary school senior in Johor OK! I'm going to tell her and show her this post. Hahahaha! Do you want her friendster too?

AdrianC said...

OMG lol....dam funny loa the balloon part. lucky you she din pop other stuffs like the 2 baloons down there :p

février said...

poor balloon :(

lol to adrianc xD

adelynyeoh said...

lol, wenqi!

Admin said...

dude, its suppose to be

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

:)