Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Crazy Car Signs

I was at The Curve last weekend to meet a few bloggers.

There was Slinky who I must say was nice and funny as ever.
Cheryl who is absolutely gorgeous.And of course... Kelz.
As usual, just like Cely and Earl, this bunch of bloggers were also late for our meet.

So just to pass time I was walking around the Curve until I came to a spot right outside Sanctuary where I stood overlooking Cineleisure.It was then when I saw it...

In the distance... and IN Cineleisure...

THERE WAS LECKA LECKA!!!So I rushed over to buy myself a scoop but on the way there... I came across a rather interesting stall.It was a stall full of funny signs.... I LURRRRVVEEE funny signs.This particular sign caught my attention and I was really considering buying it.
But then again, I decided that as much as I CAN diet, I love food too much to do it so I should stay away from signs like this.

Then another sign caught my attention.

You see, I have a particular female friend who HATES ALL smokers.

I shit you not!

When sitting in a restaurant, if you are ever caught smoking right near enough to her for her to smell the scent of smoke, she will stare at you and mumble a quiet
"STUPID AS*HOLE?!?!"

Now this wouldn't be a surprise if it came from an outspoken girl but I assure you that this particular friend is a very very quiet person
(I was considering putting up her picture but I know doing so would get her in some trouble).

So anyway, for this friend of mine... I bought her this sign to put in her car.
And in return, she bought me this sign.
Which looks fantastic on my car window right beside my Tuitionhamster car sticker.
Perhaps one day... somebody driving behind me might be naive enough to believe that there truly is a Future Billionaire On Board my car.

Or maybe a little boy seated in the car behind me might say
"Daddy daddy! Look there is a future billionaire aboard the car in front... WOW!!!".

In which the dad would probably reply
"My Dear Son... sometimes you are so stupid... I wonder if you're mentally retarded and I blame your mum for dropping you on the head when you were young."



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally!!!!! FIRST FIRST FIRST!!!! i'm the king of the world!!!! HOOOoOOOOOOOoooooOOOOooooo~~~~~

I'd just like to thank everyone who gave me this opportunity (ie all you non-first losers muahahahaha) and I could go on forever here but since this is all in good jest (i hope) i'll just stop here.

:p

Anonymous said...

oh and i'll remember to put up a notice telling everyone to hijack "poor" boss's car. even if they couldn't get ransom outta u they'd b able to slice and dice u up to make SOME profit. muahahahahahaha sorry yeah i'm just happy to be first. BLEH

electronicfly said...

suicidal:wahahha, first time i see someone that happy over the first post.

boss: there's no more leka leka in one utama~!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps one day, you don't even need to have that sign. It's when people already know that you are a billionare.

Boss Stewie said...

suicidal: HAHAHA YOU JOKER LAR U... u make it sound like u just won an oscar


e-fei: what?!?! WHY!?!? no wait.. they just renamed it to italian gelatio rite?

chapree: ahh i wish

Anonymous said...

now i know why u said u fat ... haha .. in ur msn

Anonymous said...

boss: same thing meh?? i saw the names of the ice creams but not familiar one..

linsey said...

eeh, my brother has the 'i may be fat....' sign on his car too!
haha!

Boss Stewie said...

cely: haha yes yes

e-fei: yes it's the same... trust the lecka lecka lover :P

linsey: is ur bro fat?

Anonymous said...

wah hot chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wan the 10th comment spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ehyzz! Are u the only one with the tuition-hamster bumper sticker O.o cos I rmb passing a car tht had it.. Could it have been ur car?? OMG I PASSED A FAMOUS BLOGGER'S CAR!!! =D =D =D =D

Gwendolynne said...

Woah the smoking asshole girl sounds a lot like me! But at least I have a medical excuse for being mean to smokers :P Can die wan wei ...

J said...

Be careful Boss!
Now, with your Tuition Hamster bumper sticker and you Future Billionaire sign.... maybe you will have your groupies running after you....
Haha..
:P

Boss Stewie said...

earl: hahahhaha...

mae: uhmm no.. i think we printed something like 300 limited edition tuitionhamster stickers so you might have seen one of those.... and... i am not a famous blogger

gwen: hahahaa.. don't we all have that same medical excuse

j: hahaha... if the groupies are hot girls dressed in bikinis or victoria secrets lingerie.. why not

Anonymous said...

ppl mountain tortoise haven't got 1st in a long time ma.. i'm still over the moon! so the shy and now i'm last! woohoo!!

Boss Stewie said...

suicidal: not anymore... WOOHOOo

Josette said...

Hey there! Well, I hate smokers too. =/

Anonymous said...

this must work this must work this must work. belle and chapreee don't fight me. BLEHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

there's a gelatissimo opening up soon...several of them actually. It's an 'upmarket' version of Leka Leka....you can check it out here : http://www.gelatissimo.com.au/

The ice creams are REALLY good...worth being fat for :D

Though I hear there's another gelato shop in Melbourne which has even better tasting gelato...