Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Out in Personal Money

Hey Everyone,

I wrote a short piece for Personal Money magazine in their "Personally Speaking" section for this month's issue. It's a column at the end of each issue where they get different personalities to share something.
Wrote about the lessons I've learned being an entrepreneur.

The magazine has an interesting cover story as well about how some every day Malaysians like me and you became millionaires :)
Check it out.

Ok I'm off! Full day of meetings ahead!

9 comments:

KY said...

I like the "and preserve it" part. lol

Joshualaw said...

I will appear in Personal Money magazine one day...ONE DAY! LOL~

pinkpaperplane said...

Awesome. Congratulations on being in print (again)!

j_yenn said...

Just learnt about the existence of this blog. Wow, someone's famous :P

JD said...

They said making the 1st million is difficult, after that the rest of the ones that follow would be easy. Is it true bossstewie? Anyhow, will be receiving my copy of Personal Money in the mail soon.

Adventurer said...

Congrats!
hmmm... does that mean boss stewie gonna get 1million and gonna preserve it? :)

Huai Bin said...

Hey Tim isn't that your Twitter avatar picture? ;)

Isley Chang~ said...

wao! cool! later i go buy that magazine.

jasonleecj said...

I'm studying overseas! Can someone snap a shot of that page and pass it to me?

Been following and would like to read it!