Friday, March 06, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

This month's Personal Money magazine had a one page article about Nuffnang. Thanks very much to Siew May who wrote a very nice piece about us.

Project 365: Day 19, 5th March 2009

Photobucket
Click on the picture to enlarge

I've been traveling a bit this week. I just got back from Singapore yesterday after a couple of days there and tomorrow I'll be going away on business again. This time to Manila to visit the Nuffnang office there.

*sigh*

I will miss certain things when I'm away... certain simple things that are often part of my daily routine.

I will miss going to the gym here.

I will miss going to work at our KL office like a typical work day.


I will miss my XBOX.

I will even miss the Nuffnang Screening of Dragon Ball

So many Nuffnangers have been writing about it I feel so overwhelmed by the hype I wish I could go but aihh.. I'll be in Manila then.

But there is one thing I certainly won't miss.

I won't miss my Princess.

I won't miss her at all. 

HMPH!!!

Not one bit...

Not a tiny little bit at all!

Because I'll be taking her with me.

The last time I was away for a relatively longer trip was when I went for a business trip to Shanghai. I was away for 5 days... 5 days where both Princess and I suffered dearly. After that we both made a pact never to be away from each other for longer than 3 days in a row.

So since my trip to Manila was going to be longer than 3 days, I decided to bring Princess along.

The good news is that for the first time there I'm actually going to go sight-seeing in Manila for her sake. I've been to Manila a few times before but always strictly on business so I never really saw any of the touristy stuff. It always was hotel ---> office ----> hotel -----> office.

Now I'm going on a weekend so I'll be able to take Princess around a little bit before Monday starts.

Princess is going to be clinging on me like a little dinosaur. 

Will update more when I'm there. Have a great weekend everyone.

20 comments:

Nicole said...

haha.. what a cute couple!

Boss Stewie said...

hahahaha you mean me and the little dinosaur clinging on my back? hahaha

Beverly said...

Yey! Ur coming here. Hope you'll both enjoy Manila. But if you have more time, try to visit Boracay. It's one of the best beaches in the world. =)

ShaolinTiger said...

Manila is awesome, be sure to go to Greenhills and buy pearls!

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Clinging Dinosaur will be very happy with the pearlS!

Boss Stewie said...

beverly: hahaha... i love Manila. love it love it

shaolin: hahahaha are they expensive?

tian chad: yes... first I have to look at the price tags :)

KY said...

shaolin: are you asking him to get princess pearl necklace!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

LimLayCHin said...

aww.. both of you are so sweet!!! ^^
I love reading you and audrey's blog.

carol said...

DO YOU KNOW HOW JEALOUS I AM, TIM? DO YOU DO YOU DO YOU?

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE MANILA AND WANNA GO BACK THERE? doooo yooouuuu?!!!!!!

siiiiiiiigggghhhhh!!!!!!!!

have fun! the shopping in manila is FANTASTIC. I LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVEEEEEEEE IT.

hinahanap hanap kita manila T_________________T

Boss Stewie said...

shannon: haha thank u :)


carol: hahahahaha... well tell us where to go

carol said...

i just sent aud a loooonnngggggg and hyper email on where to SHOP! hahaha.

for where to visit.. depends on how much time you have!

Mellissa said...

HAH! Try 36 days!! :( :( :(

BTW that photo of you in the article is very nice!

Anonymous said...

I am so very jeles... have a nice trip, cute couple.

Cindy Khor said...

haha..that's so sweet... its so nice to see couples can't bear to leave each other for a long period... unlike me and my bf who is gonna be seperated for 2 months...

electronicfly said...

boss remember your Mr Happy shirt? I saw one you can get for Audrey!

It says "My Boyfriend is Mr Happy" !! FOS, RM30+ go buy fasterrrrr

Nicole said...

what little dinosaur? lol. that's a darn cute tinkle bell there!

Suet Li said...

shaddap la 3 days T_T *bitter wtf

plueonigiri said...

:D how cute can you guys get?! *squeezes*

ahlost said...

Owhh.. Last pic sho cute !!

renaye said...

cool. i will look up in personal money for the article.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com