Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Project 365: Day 18, 3rd March 2009

I came down to Singapore yesterday. Ming and I are supposed to go to NUS to give a talk about the Nuffnang story this evening.

This is me in the Nuffnang Singapore office. Cherie was sitting in front of me so I took out my camera and pointed it her direction. Then I asked her to turn around and she gave this puzzled face.
Right after I snapped this picture she turned back around again and hid her face
"Nooo don't take picture of me... I so ugly today!!!"

Ishh girls ar...

2 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Would you do this to Princess?

I believe Princess will make sure the ugly photo deleted or else it will be on this site! Bad Stewie! ;p

melllzzz said...

hey timothy..first time commenting..because i have the urge to tell u that out of 10 times u take photos like that of a girl, 9-10 times they will say they look ugly today...hahaha its just nature i guess!