Sunday, March 15, 2009

We the Pillow People

HELO!

MY NAME STRONG BULL BIG BIRD OVER HIGH MOUNTAIN.


ME CHIEF OF THE PILLOW PEOPLE.

THIS MAH WIFE: BRIGHT SHINING ROMANTIC MOON OVER CALM BEAUTIFUL LAKE.

WE THE PILLOW PEOPLE...

WE ARE FRIENDLY


WE ARE COOL

AND WE..... ...... we....... look incredibly stupid.

Okay okay here's the story.

Princess was over at my place tonight and we were watching a movie. I was sitting on one of these poofs munching away on my Mister Potato and she was sitting on the couch right behind me.
Suddenly in the midst of hearing the potato chips crunch in my mouth I heard Princess start to hum a song in a rather beatbox kind of manner.

I turned around and I saw Princess looking like this,

humming the song (which she later told me was Coldplay's Viva La Vida) and bopping her head up and down with her chin rested on the pillow. 

I burst out laughing and it instantly inspired us to take stupid pictures of ourselves looking like this hence the silly entry.

Forgive us Pillow People. Very often the two of us laugh very hard about something nobody else but us finds funny. 
Project 365: Day 28, 14th March 2009

This is probably one of them.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah damn cute la hahahah :D

Breadpitt said...

both of u were so cute ....cute couple..saw u in 1 utama but in a hurry to work coz going to be late for work...so dint manage to say hi..;-)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha oh god, i burst out laughing when you described what Princess was doing.

the pictures make it even funnier!

Boss Stewie said...

on flaunt: hahahahaha really? glad you like it

bread: aww you should've just said hi!

sara; hahahaha it was funny.. if you could only have seen her

six said...

hhaha..that's really cute!

.:Baby Gin:. said...

wah u can hdie ure body behind the pillow! hebat!!

Boss Stewie said...

yik yang: :)

Boss Stewie said...

baby: hahahaha yeah my pillow had to be slightly bigger than princess'

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Now both become Hobbit's Pillow People ;p

chaborkia said...

hi Boss! thank you for inspiring me to do Project 365... after scouring your blog for those entries, i find that it's a very meaningful way to track down life. you have a great start... starting the Project when your relationship is fresh. to think the memories that i've missed! never too late to start though. :)

yahui~
www.chaborkia.com

electronicfly said...

HAHAHAHAHA zomb SS betul. XD

May Zhee said...

I told a friend of mine about how Malaysian guys are such good boyfriends and then I showed him your blog and told him about the awesome stuff you did for Audrey and you know what he said when he first saw your blog?

"Of course he would that his girlfriend is HOT! If my girlfriend was hot I would do the same too!"

Wtf.

TianChad田七摄影 said...

[May Zhee]
You made me laugh!
He is just naughty!

Boss Stewie said...

tian: hahaha yeah... the pillow hobbits

se vixen: hahaha thanks but you know that project 365 wasn't invented by me right? Was started by this guy in the USA some time ago

electronic: what's ss?

may zhee: hahaha yeah i do it happily because she's a fantastic girl.. but it's not just because she's pretty :)

electronicfly said...

SS = Syoik Sendiri. XD

ahlost said...

Hahahaha.. so cute lar both of you :D

Joanne said...

I've been following your blog for some time now and finally got around to starting up my own blog again. Just wanted to say 'hi' and that you are Princess make such an adorable couple :)!

Jeffro said...

Woah.. Hello PILLOW PEOPLE, me Jeffro from Blog-world, come in PEACE.. TRUCE?