Sunday, May 20, 2007

I Owe a San Francisco Steakhouse Dinner To...

One week ago I put up a NEW Truefriend test and offered the person who gets 100 and is on top of the list, a San Francisco Steakhouse dinner.

I thought nobody would have got a 100... but apparently.... 4 of you guys did!

WTF!!!
So as promised, the person on TOP of the list is Jenkinyat.

Yat, I owe you a San Francisco Steakhouse dinner that we can have some time this coming week. Just e-mail me your contact number at lengmoublogs [at] yahoo [dot] com and I'll give you a call so we can arrange for our romantic date.


11 comments:

陈一豪 said...

Mmm. Bummer, you should see who does it best. Like, I got an 80% the first time I did it.

-Ada P.

Nicholas said...

This post has been up for 4 hours now. How come got only one comment :O

Everyone is still upset about not getting the Steakhouse dinner till can't comment ah :P

How come Jenkin gets the dinner? Emily Tan and Wingz Rojaks have been in the list before him

5xmom.com said...

Wuah, I hope the guy who got 100% on my site doesn't demand for his plate of char koay teow. LOL.

Jason Lioh said...

Next time should put the first who got 100 then baru fair ler.

JenKin Yat said...

eh..i thought everyone who gets 100% will get the dinner.? anyway..thanx 1st :D

Daphne Maia said...

har.. guy ah. nxt time choose girl la (preferably a hot babe) thn got more interesting things to read abt!

to nicholas: its because no one else reads blogs on sundays, they have a life. unlike u n me and the other 4 sad people who commented on this entry. haha. oh ya. n boss also. cos he actually BLOGGED on sun morning at 10am!

JenKin Yat said...

eh Daphne..u can treat me as a girl also if u wan..i look like girl also ma :P hehehe

Ehon said...

wahh. so nice! thanks daphne for reminding me of my 'no-life'. sighs. but im not alone! wahahahahahaha!

HK said...

wah! Boss, I only got 40%, damn bad wei!!

Anonymous said...

*jelez*

green eyes quickly turn black please.. I still wanna be asian. :(

MaN|acZ said...

sigh... anybody wan2 help me "get a life"?
hahahah....

boss, those who got 60% can get mamak stall treat from you oso ok alredi..

:P