Friday, April 03, 2009

Vernice's Birthday

Edit: Vernice is sad because I forgot to link her! So here!

All the Nuffies (except Raff) went for dinner today at TGIF in Pavilion to celebrate Vernice's birthday. Talked a lot of cock and we played some very stupid games over the dinner table which resulted in me laughing so hard my eyes started tearing I started wheezing. I had to whip out my ventolin inhaler and take a few puffs.

Project 365: Day 47, 3rd April 2009

Then halfway through we all sang a birthday song and made Vernice stand on a chair and give a speech. We gave a salt shaker to act as her mic.

At the end of the night, Nicholas told me that so far for 2009, today was the day he laughed the hardest.



11 comments:

KY said...

Happy birthday Vernice!

electronicfly said...

Appi Budday!

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Vernice has a good birthday celebration :)

18 more hours for Music Bash '09
C u there Timothy :)

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

ANd I quote Jason Mraz "afterall its laughter that we're making"...=)

Jeffro said...

Happy birthday to Ms Vernice.. =)
Hope you've had the best so far.. =P

fourfeetnine said...

happy birthday vernice! ask for a raise!

Boss Stewie said...

princess!

Anonymous said...

*sad* no link to my blog :(

yapthomas said...

should have made her dance on the table :P

R said...

poor vernice. no timothytiah effect

Ken Wooi said...

oo happy birthday?
even though i dont know her lol =D