Thursday, April 30, 2009

Busy Week

It just dawned on me that it's the end of the week already. This week flew by so fast for me. Had so many things I had to do.

The good news is that this week we finally managed to interview some people who I think are great and seem really passionate about working at Nuffnang. Think our long patience in finding the right people to hire has finally paid off.

Apart from the usual work stuff, I also spent much of this week preparing for a Blog Marketing and New Media Workshop that I'm supposed to conduct next week.

Project 365: Day 73, 29th April 2009

As always I look extremely boyish. Sometimes when I go give talks like this to people who have spent far many more years in the advertising industry than I have, I can't help but feel like I should be the one in the audience listening to them talk instead of vice versa. 

One thing I definitely have to learn though is how to save more money. I'm terribly bad when it comes to saving. I think I save a lower proportion of my income than most people do. I mean I don't exactly buy any branded stuff and all that but I think I spend way too much money on food. It doesn't help that I eat out a lot and I like eating at some great restaurants every now and then.

*sigh*

Off to Singapore tomorrow for a half work half play trip.

Have a great Labour Day Weekend everyone!

8 comments:

KY said...

boyish is a good thing, hopefully you still get to say that 7 years from now? :P

Ray said...

Have a boyish face...I think last time my face + my hair gives me a 16~17 year old appearance, which frustrates me cause everyone thinks I'm a teenager(which I'm not!).
After I dyed my hair, people think I'm around 20. The feeling is good...no one gonna ask me to show IC when I go to cinema for 18+ movie~

Boss Stewie said...

claire: *sniff* so i'm not the only one right? whew... great to have company

ky: hahahaha... you still look quite young dude!

ray: hahaha i dye my hair too... but i don't think it helps

Porcupine said...

boss Stewie!

the most prominent part of the blue poster is the mole........

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Hehe, it's a good thing that you spend mostly on food instead of branded stuff :P

Happy Labour Day to you too!!!

Huai Bin said...

I agree, it's a blessing to look younger than your chronological age. :)

I tend to spend a large portion of my income too...I'm horrible at saving. :S

LeangFM said...

lol
just eeat lor...
ltr aft 30++ or 40 jiu alot things kenot eat dee...
:d

Ken Wooi said...

all the best for the workshop! =D